1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t have a problem swapping out the eyes. I used my finger nail, while wearing gloves. Although, should that have failed, I think a rounded off set of tweezers would have also done the job.

My initial impression is slightly less than when I got the Amazing Spider-man 2 figure, but he’s still a great addition. Terrified of posing him though. Sad to say, I threw him in a museum-style pose. :lol

Fantastic shots Craig :hi5: glad to see the dynamic shots

Where did you get that miniature iPhone from

I’ve been trying to respond to somebody who actually responded to something I posted. Every time I try to reply with a quote it tells me it’s not long enough. So I’m going to try and put a response here. I mentioned how my eyes are polar opposite when I comes to them being magnetized. They mentioned that that is a defect and I should get in touch with my supplier. Is this a defect as I was able to get out the eyes with my fingernails and they went back in. Does anybody else have ones that Eyes are polar opposite’s. This means that one is magnetized a different way from the other. The magnet I tried to use it wasn’t strong enough on one and would repel from the other. Just curious if this is a defect or not that I should get in touch with them about.

I'm guessing they would just say it's designed to be taken out with your fingernails, not a magnet so it's not a defect if it works as designed. Just a guess but never hurts to ask the worse they can do is say no.

Don’t know if it’s too risky or not to pop out and reverse the magnet. It sounds like someone goofed construction of the eye during production.

As for a weak magnet, you should be able to strengthen that using a stronger magnet and rubbing them together, yes? Won’t really matter if it’s the one inside the head though, sadly.

I’ve been trying to respond to somebody who actually responded to something I posted. Every time I try to reply with a quote it tells me it’s not long enough. So I’m going to try and put a response here. I mentioned how my eyes are polar opposite when I comes to them being magnetized. They mentioned that that is a defect and I should get in touch with my supplier. Is this a defect as I was able to get out the eyes with my fingernails and they went back in. Does anybody else have ones that Eyes are polar opposite’s. This means that one is magnetized a different way from the other. The magnet I tried to use it wasn’t strong enough on one and would repel from the other. Just curious if this is a defect or not that I should get in touch with them about.
Mine are not opposites.

Some great shots Craig!

Yeah! Love the bug spray and fly-swatter shot!

Fantastic shots Craig :hi5: glad to see the dynamic shots

Where did you get that miniature iPhone from

Set of 3 : https://www.ebay.com/itm/custom-1-6...iphone-mobile-for-action-figure-/272505620121

I used the Laptop a while back:

411974242.jpg

I’ve been trying to respond to somebody who actually responded to something I posted. Every time I try to reply with a quote it tells me it’s not long enough.

You have to hit "+Reply to thread"; you can't use the "Quick Reply" box.

Got my Spidey today and the body is definitely a lot stiffer than I was expecting out of the box. Hard to tell how much of that is due to the joints and how much to the outfit, but it does make me a little nervous to pose him at the moment.

The figure looks amazing otherwise though. :)

I’ve been trying to respond to somebody who actually responded to something I posted. Every time I try to reply with a quote it tells me it’s not long enough.

You need to put your text outside of the "quote area" otherwise it thinks you are posting nothing. Hence the "not long enough" error.

Mine arrived today. Looks awesome! Here's my pics!!! I tried to posed it like the Amazing Fantasy #15 cover. I'll most likely kitbash the spare headsculpt and uniform in the future! ^^!!

38693786680_54aa8cc65e_b.jpg
38693785590_47b309bcbc_b.jpg
40504291851_b56ba6efb4_b.jpg
40504290451_72526a59db_b.jpg
38693784220_edb4a43aa6_b.jpg

Back