1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in case you didn't know already, if someone pays you for your order, you can change the delivery so Sideshow will mail it directly to whomever you sell it to. May help save everyone on extra shipping.

Actually got it from a comic shop in my state. But I'm not trying to scalp anyone, I basically am just trying to get all/most $ back.

I have another figure coming soon and didn't expect this one so early.

yeah hes my fav reviewer by far, will ignore other reviews and wait on him even if hes not first.

could those lines by crotch be caused just by the buck body underneath rather than creased via posed? thinkin out loud.

+1 my fav reviewer too (though, I do miss the late Glenn Webb).

fair point, maybe both the body and pose? lol

Just got charged by Sideshow. How long after charging do they usually ship the item?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I just checked my account and mine shipped. No e-mails saying it shipped. No e-mails saying I was charged. Last e-mail I got said it was going to charge on the 13th but no confirmation. This is strange. Also due to the very expensive premium shipping I will have it next tuesday:lol. Bbts charges a flat four dollar fee and it doesn’t take that long.

I just checked my account and mine shipped. No e-mails saying it shipped. No e-mails saying I was charged. Last e-mail I got said it was going to charge on the 13th but no confirmation. This is strange. Also due to the very expensive premium shipping I will have it next tuesday:lol. Bbts charges a flat four dollar fee and it doesn’t take that long.

That happened to me with SSC on the Han-in-Stormtrooper disguise. It just showed up; didn’t even update as shipped on my account until afterwards if I’m remembering right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the tracking/shipped email. ETA of next Tuesday. Watched Civil War tonight before going to see Black Panther tomorrow, thought maybe I should order the Mark 46 to go along with this.

That happen a lot during the dock strikes. Everything was hung up at the docks and delayed. So pretty much when a truck would show up at SSC with a order it would be pulled off one pallet, labeled and put on another to be shipped out.
You would not know when or what was shipping until the day it shipped.

Back