1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will look soooo good with the hoodie and jacket! Will hide the neck and may look photorealistic.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Looks good! Preordered yesterday so I'm glad to see it turned out well.

Except for the neck line(which i hope they'll fix it), the figure is perfect. The down side is i've to wait 2 years for this. Nevertheless, PO'ed! :yess:

I PO'ed this guy first day, and I'm glad I did but you do all realize that by the time this comes out they will have previewed a new suit that is totally comic accurate?

Hot Toys is on a roll with these announcements. I hope the Hulkbuster-, Ripley- and Wonder Woman fans get their figures in the next 2-4 weeks though.

Except for the neck line(which i hope they'll fix it), the figure is perfect. The down side is i've to wait 2 years for this. Nevertheless, PO'ed! :yess:
They're not going to change the neck. It has to work with the masked skulpt as well, which means the suit will go all the way up as shown here.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I PO'ed this guy first day, and I'm glad I did but you do all realize that by the time this comes out they will have previewed a new suit that is totally comic accurate?

Yes and no.
Yes, a new suit will be previewed by then.
No, no one for sure will know if the IW suit will be totally comic accurate.
Time will tell.

Man that head sculpt has me really excited for this figure. They have really up their game with this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back