1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh how politics can divide and skew everything...
df9.jpg
Don't be a J. Jonah Jameson ;)

Thank you to the moderators for cleaning the thread.

Looks like Peter Parker isn’t the world’s most powerful journalist. Congratulations to the real journalist who is, according to The London Telegraph:
b8b87f96c0c0987dbdb50c371b780111.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much do you think the battle damage head sculpt will go for on ebay?
Would be interested in picking one up. I prefer the eyes, makes it look more like Tom Holland. Although both sculpts are incredible!

How much do you think the battle damage head sculpt will go for on ebay?
Would be interested in picking one up. I prefer the eyes, makes it look more like Tom Holland. Although both sculpts are incredible!

yeah, I prefer the straight on eyes too, but don't want the battle damage head for the tech suit; so no sense in me trying to pick up the other head sculpt, I will just have to live with the eyes looking to the side.

I guess some are willing to pay more to have him "faster"; but I don't think we'll have to wait too long now to get it from Sideshow. To each their own I guess.

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna wait to get him from ss

Mine will be shipping tomorrow and I'll be selling off all of the deluxe science gear and Parker headsculpt etc.

Hit me up if anyone wants.

There are a couple if you search on ebay and hit 'newly listed'. Timcent doesn't have the reg in stock anymore it would seem.

Thanks! But every one I asked didn’t have him in stock yet (I asked 5 of them)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Mine will be shipping tomorrow and I'll be selling off all of the deluxe science gear and Parker headsculpt etc.

Hit me up if anyone wants.

Why not just buy the regular version if you didn't even want the deluxe items? Upsell?

Why not just buy the regular version if you didn't even want the deluxe items? Upsell?
Helps reduce cost of figure :)
Those parts prob can sell $30-50 each... I've seen Tom Holland hs on ebay for $100 even though not sure of the bought prices.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back