1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops sorry that was an auto spell check mistake. i've been typing Justice League (JL) Superman a bit I guess it thought I was going to type Superman again :)

So is that supposed to be a HC (Home Coming) Spider-Man? ASM? (Amazing) Spider-Man? RSM? (Raimi) Spider-Man?

IMG_6250.JPG IMG_6251.JPG

Granted, these aren't the best quality pictures, but everything on the body looks really elongated. Head looks a little too big too, but it's nice to see Tom with the figure. I always love when the actors pose with them

He is listed as "approximately 28.5 cm tall". By comparison the Nteflix Daredevil is listed at "approximately 30 cm tall" and the new Roadworn Thor is listed at "approximately 32 cm tall". So he is at least listed as being a slightly shorter figure.

That's good to hear. I'm sure it will be fine. Need that kid Spidey in my collection.

Great movie, a real shame China hasn't released the film in theatres yet. It really should be grossing more money worldwide.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Great movie, a real shame China hasn't released the film in theatres yet. It really should be grossing more money worldwide.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Opens there in September I think. Should easily add another chunk to its take and likely outgross the ASM series with ease and close in on the Raimi ones if not beat them.

What's with all the guys playing Spidey sporting facial hair after , Maguire, Garfield and now Holland

It's like these actors don't want to look like babyfaced Peter Parker after the movie is done filming :dunno

Used the $20 code I got with mk46 Iron Man to preorder this. Going to be a long year! Almost tempted to get the homemade one to tide me over. Lol

Have the deluxe ordered on BBTS but kind of rethinking after the Daredevil review. Looks like their rubbery suits are still super restricted. Might opt for the homemade version in favor if that's the case.

Any recommendations on a good site to pick up the Hot Toy Spidey from SM3?

Don't know if I can trust any of the listings on Amazon right now.

Back