1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the new design. In the current MCU it makes a lot of sense and it's never been explained in the Sony movies how Spider-Man came up with the skills to make the super elaborate costume that he wears in both versions. It never looked like something a high schooler would be able to fabricate, which the current version of Spider-Man makes before he gets the tech suit.

Easy pass. The guy looks like a grown man instead of kid ,figure is too tall. Less range in poses than asm 2 figure. Suit doesn't look better either.

Lol. The figure is awesome. Thick black lines or not. Extra accessories don't really need but u never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...Gone from no Spider-man represented in my group to having both HTs MCU variants on PO... :slap I hope the film is good (or at least better than the Garfield version - sorry... He seems like a nice guy but never liked his version of Spidey for some reason)

...Gone from no Spider-man represented in my group to having both HTs MCU variants on PO... :slap I hope the film is good (or at least better than the Garfield version - sorry... He seems like a nice guy but never liked his version of Spidey for some reason)

Same here. But for me personally the trailers are already netter than the last 2 spiderman movies lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had it in my head that I could easily pass as I have ASM2 in my collection to rep a Spidey. Then I saw the deluxe version..... Need to come up with $250, I miss fully disposable income days. Stupid wonderful, beautiful children of mine!

Well, my rule with Hot Toys has always been, Ironman and Cap only...until today. I broke my rule and ordered the Spidey Deluxe...I had to, it's too awesome. Now look what I've done...I'm already considering Logan. :lol

Well, my rule with Hot Toys has always been, Ironman and Cap only...until today. I broke my rule and ordered the Spidey Deluxe...I had to, it's too awesome. Now look what I've done...I'm already considering Logan. :lol

Its a slippery slope dude.

Glad I got a deluxe preorder in with BBTS while they were up. To me, $30 for the extra clothes and helmet is a no-brainer since all that stuff will be going for $20-30 each when parted out. And I for one will definitely use it for extra posing options. When the deluxe versions start costing $50 more instead of just $20-30, that's when I will start reconsidering getting the slim versions of figures instead.

So bad...I tried so hard and I lasted a while...I've got 25 Ironman figures and Half a dozen Caps...over thirty and I was so good but this Spidey is just too good to pass up...I swear he will be my only spidey. I swear. :lol

Yeah totally. I started with IM only. Then i started venturing into MCU. Telling myself only to get 1 for each character. (But IM suits doesnt count right? Lol)
The next thing i know, i couldnt pass on buying a time machine(BTTF). I have deadpool, spawn, and tempted to get TMNT and keeping it in 1/6 scale.

Haha I remember when I started way back in 2009, I told myself I would get an Iron Man Mark 2 and 3, Dark Knight Batman, and the T-800 and then I was done.

8 years and 150 figures later.......

I ordered the Prototype thinking I wouldn't like this one, and I could pose the prototype a lot more without worrying

But this one looks super slick... guess I'm getting 2

Damn this is going to be a very long wait until next fall! Still on the fence if the Deluxe version is worth the extra money for me. I don't see myself displaying him with any of the additional accessories it comes with but I still wouldn't mind having them. have to decide though!

Back