1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure coming in at approx. the same height as widow @ 28.5 cm..thought he would be closer to Cap's at about 30cm

Are all prices for AEC the same as SSC now, no more $8-15 discounts?

looks that way,since they are giving "double rewards" forget any discounts now :lol.One of the reasons to order from them was the smaller discount, but now really no point in pre-ordering with them (especially when their shipping prices are even $6-7 higher than BBTS)

Figure coming in at approx. the same height as widow @ 28.5 cm..thought he would be closer to Cap's at about 30cm

Why? Tom Holland is definitely shorter than Chris Evans and these figures are supposed to be to scale. Plus Peter Parker is in high school versus a fully grown Steve Rogers. I'm actually happy about the size. PO'd the deluxe version from BBTS this afternoon. It's sold out now but the regular is still available for PO.

Damn pre sold out. Glad i got one in. Buy damn I really think bbts gets like 100 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's all that black crap on his costume? And why the double web lines? They got the eyes right but the rest sucks. Thanks.

What's all that black crap on his costume? And why the double web lines? They got the eyes right but the rest sucks. Thanks.

I'm always super opinion friendly, but I just don't get how people don't like the suit design. Looks so clean, modern, and sleek. What superhero costumes should aspire to be

Back