1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there's an Parker headsculpt too, i'm getting it. If not...have to think about it.

hmmm.... Hot Toys just tweeted out there is more to come from the Homecoming line soon. I wonder if we will get a figure of Peter in his homemade suit. I know they have a Pop figure coming out of that suit so maybe that's in the film enough to warrant a 1/6 scale. I have a feeling this film's figures will be my entire figure budget next year.

Looks like the whole figure might be sewn into the suit, though there is a chance the head may come off. You really can't tell with that huge noggin obscuring the neck. Hopefully it isn't, so I don't have to worry about the stitching popping out.

6359789184378759591864135695_635977326325831674496257884_omg%2520its%2520happening.gif

Dear Hot Toys.

Please leave all that extra black **** off.

Thank you.

Dear Evil Face.

We make figures based on how they appear on screen in accordance with the licensing agreement.

Deal with it.

Love, Hot Toys.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dear Hot Toys,

But can't you make an exception here? You know the movies are gonna get rid of the black ***t eventually anyway. Show them the way.

Thanks

Dear Hot Toys,

But can't you make an exception here? You know the movies are gonna get rid of the black ***t eventually anyway. Show them the way.

Thanks
Dear a-dev,

Maybe start your own business so you can create your own. Just make sure you don't bootleg.

Thanks,
Hot Toys

Hmm, looks pretty good. Tempted to get this guy to pose with Mr Pool :D

I dug the suit from the begging. I think the only black that bugged me was at the elbows. To me that hurts the flow more than any other piece. Still it's not horrible and I'll definitely be looking to add this to my collection. The only thing that would stop me is a lack of accessories. What would everyone hope for accessories wise?

I'm just hoping for a Tom Holland head sculpt. It would be a must buy for me then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad it's finally happening. Now I'm just worried I might miss the pre-order and have to waitlist.

Back