1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a7629c7f9da2bc81bf703283f6c54372.jpg

We're finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. After a whole year of "Hot Toys is definitely doing a Spidey for Civil War! Just see!" this is great to finally see.

The suit totally looks like the old Tobey Spiderman 3 suit fabric! If it is sooooooo much better than these vinyl suits they keep making. My Spiderman 3 figure is so pose able and I never worry about ripping the suit. Instant PO for me if that's the case

I'm so ready for this. Hopefully we see a release this Summer or Fall.

I just dislike the black trim. I'll probably feel different in 3 years when this figure comes out though.

Looks great!! And I actually have come around to the black trim and love that the web shooters are on the outside of the costume. I've always liked that look for some reason. Plus, we already have the Amazing Spider-Man 2 figure for comic accuracy. It's nice that the new movie suit has it's own flair.

I cannot wait for this figure!!!! The entire ASM: Homecoming line will be day one pre-orders for me.

Back