1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at these two photos I'm starting to think these figures will come with different head sculpts, similar to what they've done with Harley and the Joker. The homemade figure looks like it’s coming with a smirk sculpt, and the tech suit figure looks like it'll be a more neutral expression, although I could be wrong the tech suit sculpt is too blurred out to really tell.

What do you guys think, will these figures come with different sculpts?

View attachment 346727View attachment 346728

Hey good eye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be getting the deluxe but I'm really glad Hot Toys included the Tom Holland head sculpt with the regular version too.

I have a feeling this isn't going up until tomorrow. They're using up by now.

Sometimes when there's multiple major new pre-orders on a Thursday, Sideshow puts some up at 3PM sharp and the others anywhere from 1-3 hours later. I'd be shocked if we don't see this Spidey on a Thursday pre-order.

To be clear, the deluxe is not an exclusive, and therefore should be available at BBTS as well, correct?

Yeah no exclusive so bbts should have it.

Cool, thanks. Gonna be shifting all my non-SS exclusive purchases that way but didn't want to chance missing it if it went to waitlist super quick. Unless I get a $20 code with my Mk46, then I'll happily continue to build my SS RP's.

Back