1/6 Hot Toys- MMS- Lone Ranger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since HT showing these LR figures around at all the shows they are attending I feel confient they WILL release these! I was worrying they might not do them but feeling better about them...

anther from STGCC:

1239489_546148762124778_425030387_n.jpg

I'm wondering what body he's on b/c that neck is too small for the muscle bodies we've gotten. Perhaps a new one?

Awesome. Can't wait to see the movie. Didn't get around to seeing it in the theatre. Waits for blu ray.

Awesome. Can't wait to see the movie. Didn't get around to seeing it in the theatre. Waits for blu ray.

I think you'll enjoy for sure Jim. I honestly walked in with only the idea of "yes another Johnny Depp movie" and I walked out liking the Ranger more than Tonto

All i can say is the movie moves at a snails pace but definitely hang in there! The finale is the most fun I've had in a theater in a long time

All i can say is the movie moves at a snails pace but definitely hang in there! The finale is the most fun I've had in a theater in a long time

That finale was amazing, and it gave me hope for the future. Sadly, even if it, by some miracle, made just enough worldwide and on home video for Disney to allow a sequel to be an option, I don't think it would ever happen. This film was notorious for it's budget problems (*cough*Gore Verbinski can't make a film under $200 million*cough*). The only hope would be that Disney would trust another director to make it cheaper.

Suffice it to say, HT Tonto looks awesome, but I wish this would've been a DX 08/DX 09 situation where they showed both Tonto and his "Kemosabe" simultaneously.

Yes, the movie was one big setup and is crying out for a sequel. I'd even be happy with a direct-to-DVD release of even an Infinity-style animated series!

anther from STGCC:

1239489_546148762124778_425030387_n.jpg

Just preordered Tonto and this looks so awesome ! Finally some Western Figures and cool one's at that. The Ranger even has the twirly gun finger hands. So far I thought 2014 would be the year of HT IM3 ,but I'm most excited about the Lone Ranger figures, HT Robocop and The Crow, Eric Draven. Who would've thought-Iron Man fan that I am . :thud:

Has anyone looked into getting a 1/6 scale horse for either of these guys? Any luck?

I did some research and I was hoping the 12" figs that came out for the movie would have a good sized horse for the HT version but alas this is what they produced.
4yjaqy3y.jpg

Anyone seen the 7" horses anywhere?
aryde9as.jpg

Looks like the 1/4 scale figs behind the neca 7" ones but I have yet to see those horses anywhere.

Yeah. That's pretty sad if our only option. I just got one of those 1/6 scale WWII Army horses off eBay. Looks pretty nice. No articulation I'm sure but for $40.00 it's not bad. Ill have to do some paint mods on him for scout but should look pretty nice with Tonto.
epa5e6ys.jpg
sery4ute.jpg
avuqudyr.jpg

Back