1/6 Hot Toys- MMS- Lone Ranger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see a little more Armie Hammer I the new pics than he initial pics. Really love the gun twirling hands too! Looking more and more like I'll be ordering him too

My guess is HT are doing the two LR figures because of the contract they have with Disney. Although they might be having second thoughts on producing them after the movie's poor box office numbers, they want to stay in "good" with Disney for more Pirates, Star Wars, etc... I'm getting both for sure!

I was hoping LR would be coming after they showed Tonto. Now both are a definite buy for me.

Some more pics from toyster:

tumblr_mqjbykgiwB1s8dg1oo3_1280.jpg

This is the only pic I see an Armie Hammer likeness. Can't wait for the official pics/specs. I'm hoping the mask is removable.

Too bad the Django Unchained figures didn't pan out. This and Tonto would look great with them (and an Antonio Banderas Zorro!)

Way too many people listened to the critics on this movie and just didn't go and see it. Most of those I have talked to have really liked it. I for one thought it was really fun and enjoyed it greatly. Still hoping for Silver announcement.....

Yep so true. Even I almost just decided to not go see it but said what the hell, it's Johnny Depp. Ended up walking out more interested in the Ranger than Tonto

Opening against Despicable Me 2 didn't help. Choosing between a well-known animated franchise and a lesser known property, kids went with what they knew.

I loved it too, but it was a little too long for kids. They could've ditched the Hell on Wheels and "Old Tonto" sequences.

My custom Lone Ranger:
3onr.jpg

kgx5.jpg
[/IMG]
mhaf.jpg
[/IMG]

Almost done just minor adjustments like painting the holster ties dark brown, will add hair to the back of the head and weathering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back