1/6 Hot Toys- MMS- Lone Ranger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Sideshow is doing with the Star Wars Tauntauns ...

That would be awesome. SS did the map room of tanis for ht Indy. Or at least the pics were displayed with Indy. Hopefully they can make a Silver and Scout statue rearing up in the classic pose.
7e5aguja.jpg

Uhhh folks nothing more will happen beyond LR & Tonto- if we are lucky we'll get LR....this movie(which I really liked) was a big bomb and I wonder if Neca will even release the smaller figure line..

I hope they show an unmasked portrait in the spec/pics, unlike with what they did with Selina Kyle.

I have a feeling that Catwoman's mask wasn't initially intended to be removable. It wasnt until ppl started complaining/hounding HT to make it removable that they decided to do it IMO

Yes they are. The movie was just ok for me but having a nice looking western duo like these on my shelf is gonna be great.

Really loving The Lone Ranger. Wow! Anyone think they'll be released as a set? Has any HT been that before? (Question: Should I order Tonto now, or wait?)

As cool as that would be, if West and Ward aren't a set, I can't foresee Tonto and The Ranger being any different. Speaking of whom, now that we've seen the dynamic duo, if their catalogue is any indication, perhaps we'll see the other half of this other dynamic duo in the next week or two?

Back