1/6 Hot Toys- MMS- Lone Ranger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, based off of HT track record -- I'm surprised they made this (and happy) :)

I hope his mask is removable and he didn't get the crappy Spirit treatment.

I really the pair together. Although I have a feeling that they won't be moving well and be able to nab on "clearance" from a few ADs. NO need to PO but I'm considering getting them.

My first reaction: I see more "doll like" than HOT TOYS in the Lone Ranger from these initial images.
But I won't judge until I see more….

Damn, he looks fantastic! Now I'm kind of wishing I could swing these guys. C'mon Mega Millions, daddy needs a new pair of shoes.:pray:

I like everything on the Ranger, except that his holster has no opening at the bottom. Don't know if that is how it was in the movie, but it bothers me.

13072521015cb202a21d4d4f7f.png

1307252059d18b270bab5fd042.png

Well at least now I know the color of the vest , I'm almost finish with my custom LR . it will be finished by next week I hope, dang if I had know hot toys was making the LR I wouldn't have made one, but what the heck is probably a year away so is cool, definitely will get Tonto and LR.

Glad for fans who want this. I would've understood HT doing just Tonto, but come on. Would've been a shame.

My first reaction: I see more "doll like" than HOT TOYS in the Lone Ranger from these initial images.
But I won't judge until I see more….

I have to agree with you unfortunately but I don't see hammer and the clothes seem too loose and there is a big height difference

Oh man they made him!! Gonna be very hard to pass on these two. Loved the movie a lot and I liked these versions of the characters so I might get them if they're under $200 (there is seriously no absolute reason HT should charge over $200 for each of these)

I can't wait till we get to see how the Armie sculpt turned out. If the mask is removable it'll be a must buy!!

Crap, now I might have to get him. Maybe I'll give the movie a try...

Back