1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Says it all
08e2e8707e2740cb3140711c9c975400.jpg

Sent from a point in space and time

I wonder if these will be made available for shipping after the con? I wonder if all the SDCC exclusives are going to be handled this way this year?

Yeah, I agree about the scalpers...I thought we had moved past that phase but apparently we are back to square one, at least unless Sideshow puts these up online after the show.

Now how will all the people that was laughing at those that got the jedi Anakin and saying they’re glad they waited for the sith version get this now that it’s a sdcc pickup only?

Hmm. My GF is working a booth at SDCC. I wonder if she'd be able to pick it up for me >>

I wish this could've just been a DX release instead of two releases though. It's kind of a burn to people that wanted the sith eyes also and bought the original, or visa versa. Oh well, I hope they make some quality resculpts for people that want the sith eyes.

Eh, no need to panic. Going to assume it will be available online later, and if not, there's still the regular fig and...other options...

Didn't they do something similar with the Iron Man Retro Bones figure last year? Initially pickup only, then opened it up for shipping some time later (but definitely before SDCC)?

This is off their website

"This*2018 convention exclusive*is now available to Convention Attendees, and collectors will only be allowed to purchase one (1) of each of this exclusive item. *Be sure that you are actually attending San Diego Comic-Con 2018 and will be able to pick up your figure at the show during designated hours. *If supplies are available, those remaining pieces will be offered to Non-Attendees some time after Comic-Con."

Just called; no guarantees this will be available if they all sell out at SDCC and the buyer has to be the one picking it up, so you can’t buy and send someone to get for you. The name has to match, although I’m sure there’s ways around that too. This definitely sucks for those of us who actually want this guy with no intentions of flipping. Really disappointed here and hoping we get a chance at him.

This is off their website

"This*2018 convention exclusive*is now available to Convention Attendees, and collectors will only be allowed to purchase one (1) of each of this exclusive item. *Be sure that you are actually attending San Diego Comic-Con 2018 and will be able to pick up your figure at the show during designated hours. *If supplies are available, those remaining pieces will be offered to Non-Attendees some time after Comic-Con."

Somehow I don’t see supplies being available, this is a scalpers dream :lol

But with that 1 per limit who knows.

Didn't they do something similar with the Iron Man Retro Bones figure last year? Initially pickup only, then opened it up for shipping some time later (but definitely before SDCC)?

It wasn't last year but I do remember something like that for a figure 2 or 3 years back... it said there would be some available after the con if they didn't sell, but it ended up going up for shipping a few hours later, may have been days, i can't remember, but it was before the con

Yup. But it became shippable. They initially would not allow reward points to be used on it as well but they later allowed it and it even went discount available as well I think. I’m sure this one will be produced in more limited numbers though. Price gouging at its finest..
this is what happens when monopolies are allowed to flourish....

Patience. We will get it. I will only feel ripped off if they make the cloak longer. FFS!

Back