1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the regular version going back up for pre order, good chance you'll see more parted out figures you can pick up to make a second Anakin like I did and just have the eyes painted. So those of you wanting the Sith version don't sweat the scalper prices since SS is doing pick up only

Most expensive part was the second HS at $125

Body, clothing, boots, belt total $90

Painting sith eyes $15 (Frost Vision Studios)

So $230 all said and done!

Yeah they will offer this. I don’t think it will sell out at one per person. What would anyone think is a good “finders fee” for this? I’m going and have other friends that could help but I don’t think it’ll be free/ at cost but I can ask if anyone doesn’t want to gamble with after show merch, though I believe it’ll go up for shipping.

I think it will sell out as they will make a small amount. That will create hype and then the will offer it online sans an exclusive sticker.
They already did a second run on chewy, Ben, han, and anakin because the opportunity was there. Cha- Ching!!

Well, this is bs. Thanks for saving me $$$ sideshow. I have the original anakin, so this would have been a luxury. I would bet this will be available after the con, lots of money being left on the table. This will most likely be a sdcc sellout, but they have to know lunatics like me would shell out another 265 for the same figure. If I can score it for the original price, I’ll get it gladly. If not, I save some money. I’m not feeding scalpers for basically a duplicate figure.

Somehow I don’t see supplies being available, this is a scalpers dream :lol

But with that 1 per limit who knows.

What? You really think hot toys greed would allow them to leave money on the table? I guarantee you they will make enough to cover all of the pre orders then make a few thousands more to sell after. There is a reason they don't give edition sizes for these special releases. Everyone who wants one of these will get one.

lots of money being left on the table. This will most likely be a sdcc sellout, .

First time I'm seeing someone say selling out of a figure is leaving money on the table. I'm sure Hot Toys knows what their equilibrium price is and couldn't care less about a scalpers bank account:lol

For what it’s worth, the Japanese release for this figure is listed as being November. So, a possible wide release is very probable.

Ouch. I don't think so. I'll have my regular version head sculpt painted instead. Surprisingly, SS leaves $ on the table. Unless, of course, they list any leftovers at a higher price after SDCC. Which is probably what will happen.

That's what I am already doing. Had sent my head sculpt away a few days ago just to get the eyes done. No need for 2 same figures for me (well of Anakin, lol) except Luke ROTJ...had to grab two.

That's what I am already doing. Had sent my head sculpt away a few days ago just to get the eyes done. No need for 2 same figures for me (well of Anakin, lol) except Luke ROTJ...had to grab two.

Nice. Who did you send it to?

Nice. Who did you send it to?

he is on the message board as T-Squared. I saw his work came highly recommend. I know he is a bit busy so no timeframe needed, when he gets to it, it's fine for me. When I do get it back as long as I have his permission I'll post some pics. But like I said it's sort of his busy season currently :)

he is on the message board as T-Squared. I saw his work came highly recommend. I know he is a bit busy so no timeframe needed, when he gets to it, it's fine for me. When I do get it back as long as I have his permission I'll post some pics. But like I said it's sort of his busy season currently :)

Cool. Thanks for the info. Saw his work on the SS Jack Burton.

I really hope this goes on order to everyone at some point. I had zero interest in the first version, but this? Yes, please.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have conflicted feelings over this. On the one hand, I’m relieved and happy to have the regular one. On the other hand, I hope this is available to non attendees later.

Back