1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a list of how many Iron Man figure's Hot Toys has released? It's gotta be a ridiculous number.

I keep a list I started long long ago, so it only takes a few minutes to update when new figures are released. A quick count from my list...

In 1/6 scale, if you include all the MMS, PP, DS & War Machine armors, total is 63 figures

+2 more if you add Iron Legion & Ultron MkI = 65 figures
+2 more if you add Iron Monger & Whiplash Armor = 67 figures

Everything Iron Man related is 95

Mine also says the 9th (btw, I’ve been following all these threads for MONTHS and have been unable to sign up for whatever reason, but.... it FINALLY worked today so hello :) It’s been agony sharing the frustration of this delay without being able to post. So getting that news today AND being able to register = Good day lol)

Mine also says the 9th (btw, I’ve been following all these threads for MONTHS and have been unable to sign up for whatever reason, but.... it FINALLY worked today so hello :) It’s been agony sharing the frustration of this delay without being able to post. So getting that news today AND being able to register = Good day lol)

Hello fellow NJ collector... :wave

I got that too. Nov. 30. But now that Sideshow has a delivery date, I wonder if PopCultcha also has a more specific delivery? I sent them an email regarding that so we'll see if they answer.

I just hope Popcultcha doesn't do what they have done in the past and receive a large group of their shipments at once and ship all my preorders simultaneously hahahah. I'm still waiting on Luke, Boba, Vader, Palpatine, and this figure, so I'm really hoping they dont pull any ******** like that.

PopCultcha is certainly one strange store. This whole 'wait in the cue' thing is ridiculous - especially when it gives you only 10 minutes to do your shopping. What, they so busy I can't shop for 12 minutes?

And their response time of 72 hours to customer service sucks.

Of the 2 figures I've gotten from them over the years, the last one came sealed but missing a piece.

For all the accolades this place gets, they've lost me as a customer.

PopCultcha is certainly one strange store. This whole 'wait in the cue' thing is ridiculous - especially when it gives you only 10 minutes to do your shopping. What, they so busy I can't shop for 12 minutes?

And their response time of 72 hours to customer service sucks.

Of the 2 figures I've gotten from them over the years, the last one came sealed but missing a piece.

For all the accolades this place gets, they've lost me as a customer.

I think that's 10 minutes to enter the website. So if they've got an event on, and you've left the queue-screen loading while you're browsing elsewhere, you lose your spot after the ten minutes has expired.

Back