1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least you popcultcha guys are getting a discount, I'm paying full price at Sideshow and probably going to be waiting just as long:gah:

This might be the last good deal we get from Popcultcha if shipping goes up. This was on the news earlier

The deepening trade war with China once again threatens to send consumer prices sharply upward after President Donald Trump ordered the U.S. Postal Service to withdraw from a treaty setting shipping rates with nearly 200 countries.

The 144-year-old treaty determined the rates paid by various countries for delivering packages to customers in other nations. It sets different tiers, where more developed countries like the U.S. pay higher rates and less developed countries get a discount. In a carryover from when China was less economically advanced, the country is rated lower — which sometimes led to head scratching in the market.

"You could have something shipped from Indiana to New York and it would be more expensive than having it shipped from China because of price distortion introduced through the [old] rates," professor Rick Geddes, a postal service expert and Director of the Cornell Program in Infrastructure Policy at Cornell University, told NBC News.

6bl9p4od84or.gif

Something I wondered about...with this release, why did they make the headsculpt so pale? I won't argue that is looks rather cool, but when I think of the scenes in the movie where he made his turn to the dark side, he seems so dark, cast in shadows, dark bags under his eyes, etc. I've been wondering about this for a while now.

Finally got through to ss customer service, and they had no answer. They just said that ht hasn’t shipped them the full allotment. Oh well, soon enough.

Wouldn't you knoiw as soon as I posted the above I got an email from SSC.

Final flex pay moved back one month to Dec 5. So, they'll be shipping then.

Back