1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current placeholder:
448473ab583e38fe60bce3838124f3ed.jpg

He should arrive tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup Ohio born and raised. Normally I just suck it up with the six day delivery time since I'm used to it now. Just with all early release stuff going on with this guy I broke down and said screw it I'll pay the extra! Ended up being $33 for the two day shipping. But this will be the only time I do the expedited shipping.

Geez you yanks are soft.

BRB 'Straya.

I have one half of the new Defenders, and two thirds of the old Defenders.

35983455433_e90cdd2246_o.jpg

the-defenders-movie.jpg

Sub-Mariner would be a job for Phicen. But I don't fancy one of those freaky rubber bodies.

Their shipping is an absolute joke. Shipped out on the 23rd and won't be here until the 28th. Tracking shows no movement at all since the 23rd. All my SS orders are like this. No movement until the day before delivery. No other company has provided me tracking that does this.

Mine has shipped from SS although my order doesn't show this yet. The tracking shows it leaving somewhere in Hong Long...does everyone else's leave from the US? I am in the U.K. My Scarlet Witch was the same. Seems odd!

Mine has shipped from SS although my order doesn't show this yet. The tracking shows it leaving somewhere in Hong Long...does everyone else's leave from the US? I am in the U.K. My Scarlet Witch was the same. Seems odd!

Don't know where the UK warehouse is, but mine always ships from California. I live in the US.

UK orders ship from HK unless you request they send by FedEx from the US (which incurs no admin fees with an account).

I too received an email from UPS earlier stating he's been delayed due to the hurricane.
Later, I received an email stating he'd been delivered...
I called my wife and confirmed; The Doctor is in!

Hopefully all these shipment mean that my local CBS will get him in soon. :pray:

I'm in the same boat... Generally it's like two weeks after everyone else gets them... I did T go in this week so I don't know if my shop got a shipping notification.

Back