1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure looks ridiculously good. The headsculpt and tailoring have got to make this a FOTY candidate.

19983290_10154677858387344_6410201607084652690_o.jpg

Makes me feel kind of bad for all the Wonder Woman fans who have to see the figure released right after her have such an incredible likeness... (not trying to start a war, just saying)

I'm agree completely. That picture looks almost identical to the movie poster. Headsculpt likeness is at 99%.

Cumberbatch has a pretty unique face. But I don't think this likeness is very good. It's about 80% in my eyes. I know that's blasphemy around here but I'd be willing to bet HT will come out with another sculpt in a few years that blows this one away.

I wouldn't go that far critiquing the sculpt, but I definitely agree that there's room for improvement.

Cumberbatch has a pretty unique face. But I don't think this likeness is very good. It's about 80% in my eyes. I know that's blasphemy around here but I'd be willing to bet HT will come out with another sculpt in a few years that blows this one away.

Definitely don't agree with the 80% but that's fine. I wouldn't really know how to quantify "likeness" anyway lol. But I do agree that HT will continue to come out with better sculpts. It seems they're always getting better aside from a few hiccups. Sometimes it's hard for me to imagine how they can improve as they've gotta be pushing the limit, but there was also a time when this passed for RDJ:

mms75-markiii4.jpg

As almost always is the case, looks like the prototype! Not a perfect likeness, but quite good. Much better than Gadot 1.0

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Not sure why some think the likeness is off because it's pretty dead on then most sculpt I've seen. I bet it'll even look better in person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I do not collect much Marvel......and this movie was just ok.....the character has always been interesting......but they did a great job here.

The shelf presence should be amazing....might add this to the want list...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ooooh man it looks so cool! Better than I imagined, can't wait to get it! And I really don't see why anyone would wait at this point. Even if the Infinity War costume was different (which it's actually exactly the same XD ), there's no way the accessories would be as good or as numerous with an Infinity War release. Now begins the final waiting game

After watching Budget Stark's vid, I think I'm definitely getting this guy. At least as a place holder until Infinity War. Only thing that concerns me is the stand, space isn't an issue but it's gonna look awkward around my other figures, would have much have preferred a normal stand instead of a backdrop.

If his likeness is 80% as someone said yesterday then the Gadot likeness on the WW figure is like 30%.

This is like, 99% to me. If every 1/6th figure looked as fantastic as this does, I would be thrilled.

Back