1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting all those pictures, Brainy!

Part of me was hoping this figure wouldn't be as good as the promos so I could skip it, but it looks great! Not sure I have the heart to cancel it now :lol
No problem :)

It's almost too good to pass on, I have to agree with you. Nah you need to keep it :lol

And to think I bought the figure for 165 EUR. :clap
I can't wait! Although I'll probably have to wait for 3-4 months...

I noticed that he doesn't come with the Sling Ring on any of his hands.
Why did they keep that out?

Never mind
I just saw Jingobells photos and he comes with one

I noticed that he doesn't come with the Sling Ring on any of his hands.
Why did they keep that out?

Never mind
I just saw Jingobells photos and he comes with one

There is a picture on the first set of the pictures on page 120 of this thread,

Haha sorry just noticed you added to your post

Sent from a single point in space and time

So glad I pre-ordered from Day One. It looks amazing. Probably will be 1 of my top 3 figures. Well DONE HT! :clap

Argh, this came out fantastic. I have this on PO, but I may have to cancel. Oh well, if it comes down to it there will always be another version around the corner. That's the beauty of HT Marvel figures.

Argh, this came out fantastic. I have this on PO, but I may have to cancel. Oh well, if it comes down to it there will always be another version around the corner. That's the beauty of HT Marvel figures.

Yea, I suspect there will be. But sometimes I like getting the 'first appearance' of the character, especially when they do such a good job (both in terms of movie and figure). Sometimes I am glad I wait though, (I'm waiting on Black Panther for instance, hoping they will improve it, (have more accessories, and be presented on a Black Panther solo movie stand), but with Strange, I am glad to be getting this one. But that's just me, and I am glad collectors have options.

Back