1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My email said Aug 25, so an HK release within the next four weeks could still meet that date -- but ya, early September seems most likely. I'd forgotten the original date for this and thought it was December, so I was actually pretty stoked on this email! :rotfl

My email says August 5th, so, I don't think August is happening. It would need to be released today to be here for the start of August. I would definitely expect another delay email.

One Sixth Republic just reshared the headsculpt and Kidult Toy Shop posted a pic of the doctor, does this mean anything? I mean I doubt it since he wasn't it the upcoming releases pic but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've heard he is releasing tomorrow from a few people. Apparently secret base is getting the stock today and he will release tomorrow. Can't wait to see those blogger pics!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought this and the HQ Prison figure were Q4 as well but that I forgot that I read the release schedule for Europe so they should release pretty soon in Hong Kong.

I cant wait for Strange! Its been so long since I've gotten any new figures for my collection! Hopefully he's an early release (I always just assume it will be the last month of the quarter or into the next quarter when Hot Toys actually get shipped).

One Sixth Republic just reshared the headsculpt and Kidult Toy Shop posted a pic of the doctor, does this mean anything? I mean I doubt it since he wasn't it the upcoming releases pic but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deadshot wasn't in the picture either.
I really want some news by HT. Calm before the SDCC storm I guess :dunno

I would not worry about that. They are nailing the sculpts one after another.

Jingobell posted a snapshot of the Sanctorium so something's up at the very least.

Oh it was hours yesterday and today it's any minute? Ok. I'll check it next week :D

If it gets released, it'll be sometime this or next week. That guy posting "in the next few hours" was probably just trolling.

Back