1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5469.jpg

Neat! (credit to kidult toy shop on FB)

Really looking forward to seeing photos of the production figure. (And getting my hands on mine! Finally Doctor Strange will be joining the line-up, and the awesome facial hair bros will be together.)

Oh and in an example of timely coincidence, a company from the opposite end of the spectrum of this hobby have just revealed that they've acquired the Marvel license. (And given how cottage industry that particular offshoot of the figurine/doll hobby is, and some of the other licenses this company has acquired in the past, I believe them when they say they have permission.)

For information about the costume details alone their webpage is fascinating:

https://www.dollios.com/doctorstrange

Really looking forward to seeing photos of the production figure. (And getting my hands on mine! Finally Doctor Strange will be joining the line-up, and the awesome facial hair bros will be together.)

Oh and in an example of timely coincidence, a company from the opposite end of the spectrum of this hobby have just revealed that they've acquired the Marvel license. (And given how cottage industry that particular offshoot of the figurine/doll hobby is, and some of the other licenses this company has acquired in the past, I believe them when they say they have permission.)

For information about the costume details alone their webpage is fascinating:

https://www.dollios.com/doctorstrange

Woah, 32 inch FIGURE!!!! Looks like it's going to be impressive but I try to stick with 1/6 for figures and 1/4 for statues.

Anyways, I am really looking forward to seeing how HT Dr. Strange turned out, especially the magic mandalas that attach to his hands. Speaking of hands, I wonder if a 3rd party is going to make his yellow gloves. If they're going for accuracy, they can't just be replacement hands since his gloves cover part of his forearms.

Not Mister, not Master... Doctor!

Woah! Just completely exceeded my expectations - and if those as I believe are images of the production run figure? Looks better than the prototype!

(Hah! Yeah I'd be tempted by the IOS Strange if it weren't 80cm tall... But at that scale? I'd simply not have the space, especially if they end up making more Marvel characters. Even just picking up a handful of my v.favourite Marvel characters would get up to silly space eating pretty quickly, let alone the additional expense on top of the Hot Toys... Looking forward to owner's photos though!)

Woah! Just completely exceeded my expectations - and if those as I believe are images of the production run figure? Looks better than the prototype!

(Hah! Yeah I'd be tempted by the IOS Strange if it weren't 80cm tall... But at that scale? I'd simply not have the space, especially if they end up making more Marvel characters. Even just picking up a handful of my v.favourite Marvel characters would get up to silly space eating pretty quickly, let alone the additional expense on top of the Hot Toys... Looking forward to owner's photos though!)

Where are you seeing this?

Sent from a single point in space and time

Where are you seeing this?

Sorry which bit - the response to the awesome photos of the Hot Toys figure above or the IOS announcement?

Assuming the IOS announcement since the Hot Toys is top of this page - I linked to it on the previous page. It looks fascinating and I can't wait to see owner's photos, but it looks like it'll be a good while before they start to appear from the stage of production the prototype seems to be at currently.

Sorry which bit - the response to the awesome photos of the Hot Toys figure above or the IOS announcement?

Assuming the IOS announcement since the Hot Toys is top of this page - I linked to it on the previous page. It looks fascinating and I can't wait to see owner's photos, but it looks like it'll be a good while before they start to appear from the stage of production the prototype seems to be at currently.

Sorry the Hot Toys images above aren't loading on my phone. Just checked the website and wow!

The final product looks even better than the prototype. I love the boxart as well!

Back