1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Live unboxing......
d0f00ac0de83c32f67bc2550ef2ee7c9.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

wow, he does look great. He and daredevil are the only impending arrivals I want that I haven't preordered. May have to rectify that but I'm trying to wait to see what is revealed at comic con in case any of that stuff is better and ends up going up for preorder soon or even better, gets some kind of early/special release that makes it hit in the next couple of months. Also trying to leave wiggle room for a potential second blitzway Ghostbuster if I like the one I ordered.

Mine is on the way to the UK .... going have that beautiful box artwork signed by Benedict Cumberbatch in a couple of weeks and a photo with him.
SO FREAKING AWESOME !!

watching Budget Stark's unboxing....

I can't wait till this ships to the US!

Instantly pre-ordered Stephen from SSC as soon as I saw pics on Facebook. Honestly, this is my figure of the year so far. Hot Toys seriously knocked this release out of the park! Can't wait to get this dude.

i pre-ordered him even before seeing the movie which was already out on blu-ray for a few months lol
i never purchase any figure if i don't like the character , he just looked way to good to pass up and took that gamble

Instantly pre-ordered Stephen from SSC as soon as I saw pics on Facebook. Honestly, this is my figure of the year so far. Hot Toys seriously knocked this release out of the park! Can't wait to get this dude.

i never gave this figure a second thought before but man seeing it now its absolutely outstanding, may be tempted to pull the trigger love the cape design

i never gave this figure a second thought before but man seeing it now its absolutely outstanding, may be tempted to pull the trigger love the cape design

Yeah, same. I enjoyed the movie somewhat, but I wouldn't put Dr. Strange in my favorites from Marvel. I'm curious if the IF version will have as many accessories. This ones kind of loaded which tempts me even more.

Just watched the video - again woah.

Love the way they've done the cape they're almost begging you to pose the cape separately 'floating' behind him.

Holy crap this figure is gorgeous!! I love the way they designed the cloak! Think there are going to be some amazing poses and pics you can produce with it! Ugh now the long wait until it gets to Sideshow!

Thanks for posting all those pictures, Brainy!

Part of me was hoping this figure wouldn't be as good as the promos so I could skip it, but it looks great! Not sure I have the heart to cancel it now :lol

Back