1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw the movie and immediately had to order one of these. I'be had points collecting for almost two years and have been waiting for something to use them on. I can't wait to get this in hand! I was debating on this or daredevil but when it came down to it this has way more accessories which makes it worth the money. For me at least.

I just saw the movie and immediately had to order one of these. I'be had points collecting for almost two years and have been waiting for something to use them on. I can't wait to get this in hand! I was debating on this or daredevil but when it came down to it this has way more accessories which makes it worth the money. For me at least.

Good choice!! :rock It's an awesome looking figure - could be one of HT best! :) Really looking forward to this one! :yess:

I was debating on this or daredevil but when it came down to it this has way more accessories which makes it worth the money. For me at least.

Same here. I really like DD and will get him if possible but between the two I had to go for Strange. I think it was the sling ring that put him over the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. I really like DD and will get him if possible but between the two I had to go for Strange. I think it was the sling ring that put him over the top.

I didn't even realize he had the sling ring. The question is will it fit on one of his hands? It looks a bit small just hanging from his belt.

I think it just hangs there. That's good enough for me.

I think it just hangs there. That's good enough for me.

Oh don't get me wrong. I'm glad it comes with it. It wouldn't be complete without it. It would be cool if it did fit one of his hands or it came with a sculpted hand with the sling ring. That would be awesome.

Oh don't get me wrong. I'm glad it comes with it. It wouldn't be complete without it. It would be cool if it did fit one if hands or it came with a sculpted hand with the sling ring. That would be awesome.

I wouldn't be surprised... We have any idea when this guy is going to start shipping?

I don't think I have any Hot Toys figure that's ever arrived in time. October would be the reasonable time frame though if it arrives just before Chistmas at least it would be a nice gift to myself. :yess:

When pre-ordering from SSC, especially HTs, always go by the last month they list. It's your safest bet as to when the figure will actually be released. Rarely is it ever in the earlier months that they list, and sometimes it's after the last month they list.

I was not a big fan of the film......but this figure looks outstanding.....no need to justify this with a great film....we will watch this one with great interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:lecture

Still haven't watched the movie properly yet because I can't raise enough interest to do so, but the figure was a definite purchase as it will have a life detached from the film that spawned it.

I'm still foreseeing him alongside Blade, Ghost Rider and Dracula. But he could just as easily stand with the Hulk.

I was not a big fan of the film......but this figure looks outstanding.....no need to justify this with a great film....we will watch this one with great interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For me, the film was okay, but I'm a big Strange fan, and I'm sure I'll be enjoying him in future movies. But this costume won't really be seen again, and based on his post-credits scene, the new look doesn't wow me the way this does -- just like Ant-Man's original vs Civil War suits.

65d1bdac437594f1243fafd55da4c5fd.jpg

Technically this is still doctor strange related 😁. Pupils are just temporary, but the lips look...off to me.

:lecture

Still haven't watched the movie properly yet because I can't raise enough interest to do so, but the figure was a definite purchase as it will have a life detached from the film that spawned it.

I'm still foreseeing him alongside Blade, Ghost Rider and Dracula. But he could just as easily stand with the Hulk.

I always thought Strange would be great teamed with other more 'supernatural' inspired characters; and/or as the leader of the comicbook version of the Defenders.

I don't have Ghost Rider or Blade myself, but I hope you post pics of Strange with them when this finally comes out at the end of the year.

65d1bdac437594f1243fafd55da4c5fd.jpg

Technically this is still doctor strange related 😁. Pupils are just temporary, but the lips look...off to me.
I'm liking what I'm seeing, but I'm thinking the jaw needs to be a bit more narrow, I don't think Mikkelson has that wide of a mandible. Hair needs to be a wee bit flatter as well. Wider mouth? Maybe a bit shorter, the head is a bit tall for him? But everything else is looking good. I'm assuming the obvious - you'll be offering this? Any sources on the clothes yet?

Back