1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His name isn't even that hard to pronounce lmao, doesn't stop me from calling him Boppinstick Cricketbat, Battlefield Counter-strike, or Britishman Cucumberbag though [emoji1]

I just noticed the sling ring on Strange's belt. Is it purely decorative or can it be placed on a specific hand?

Nothing is mentioned about it in the costume description or accessories list. Just seemed Strange not to highlight it, being such a crucial object in the film.

That would be cool if it fit on one of the hands. I haven't seen/read anything about it. Seems kind of small though to actually work that way.

Has anyone announced the making of custom yellow gloved hands for this figure? I like the way they look in the mid-credits scene. The yellow gloves seem to be an iconic part of this character's look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone announced the making of custom yellow gloved hands for this figure? I like the way they look in the mid-credits scene. The yellow gloves seem to be an iconic part of this character's look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Were they supposed to be dishwashing gloves in the film or an actual new addition to the costume?

I'm not even kidding, I thought it was just a homage or something because Thor visited him in the middle of some cleaning or something

I'm not even kidding, I thought it was just a homage or something because Thor visited him in the middle of some cleaning or something

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Being spiritually humble or something.:lol Now I can't the image of Dr. Strange scubbing the dishes out of my head...

Back