1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This weekend would have been a nice time to show the next figure. Now the next two months belong to Rogue One and Toy Soul with HT hyping up 2017.

*__* so cool ... I am envious. I only got the Cap TFA and CW ones. They're really cool. Now I kinda wanna get the one for Doctor Strange ...

Well, don't even try to find the Winter Soldier one. Do yourself a favour, don't. Just forget that it exists. You will be happier.

Regarding the figure, I'm happy with everything they add. *__* Just keep it coming HT!

Yeah the winter soldier thing is ridiculous. I can't imagine that the print urn was so low to support the prices people are trying to get. I will wait a couple years and let the marvel movies die down a bit in popularity and get one eventually.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah the winter soldier thing is ridiculous. I can't imagine that the print urn was so low to support the prices people are trying to get. I will wait a couple years and let the marvel movies die down a bit in popularity and get one eventually.
I honestly have no idea why this thing is so ridiculously expensive. I mean, yes, I abosolutely adore that movie too but damn ... if you're real lucky a used one still costs as much as a new die-cast Iron Man HT. Sadly, I'm not sure it will be better a few years from now, seeing how the MCU has movies planned until 2028 or so ... XD

I wonder why they haven't really given any information on the Ancient One apart from those few photographs. Is there still some kind of convention or toy fair Hot Toys takes part in and shows new releases this year or are they all over?

Yeah. All of the mcu movies have the "the art of" books.
f8319dfce2800671ad0d84a9fbaa517c.jpg

I bought most of mine from amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except Incredible Hulk

Except Incredible Hulk

They didnt come out with one (the incredible hulk) as far as i know.

Bought my winter soldier a year n half ago on amazon.ca for $50CAD. Thats the cheapest i found during that time.

They didnt come out with one (the incredible hulk) as far as i know.

Bought my winter soldier a year n half ago on amazon.ca for $50CAD. Thats the cheapest i found during that time.

They have any more on there?

That's crazy i paid $30 for mine. It is a great book but not worth anywhere near $500+. The Avengers one was really up there for awhile but it has come back down to normalish prices.

That's crazy i paid $30 for mine. It is a great book but not worth anywhere near $500+. The Avengers one was really up there for awhile but it has come back down to normalish prices.

There's no way these prices will last, this wasn't a limited edition. Even with a lower print run than the other movie art books, it still probably had over 10000 printed. That's a wild ass guess, but it's not like there were 100 of these which might justify an 1000 plus price

Ditto. The art books I have - well, they're nice to have, and I spend some time with them, and then they sit on the shelf and get looked at, sometimes.

There's no way these prices will last, this wasn't a limited edition. Even with a lower print run than the other movie art books, it still probably had over 10000 printed. That's a wild ass guess, but it's not like there were 100 of these which might justify an 1000 plus price
A friend told me that TWS artbook actually binned and was available for real cheap for quite some time. However, since I became interested in these, prices have only increased. First I saw were like 300 and I gave up, now it's like 700 to 1,000 ... XD it's crazy. I hazard a guess ... some crazy Cap fan bought them all and is now sitting on thousands of copies ...

I just realized that I need to do something about my display ... I mean, Strange needs his own shelf. Damn, I wish HT would make Mordo and I could add him. *__* I gave up on Kaecillius but Mordo? Gosh, please get this guy a HT figure!

Hot damn the Winter Soldier one is selling for that much? I might have to let go of mine ha

Back