1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pffffft, that's the batch number for that shipment. Nobody out there's thinking they only made 500 Thanos figures. :lol

Yep, in simple English, it's a guess. In other words, he doesn't know like the rest of us, :lol. No matter how much you polish up a turd, it's still a turd. No matter how much you fancy up a guess, it's still a guess.

- Mister
- Doctor
- Mister Doctor?
- It's Strange
- Maybe. Who am i to judge.

Last TV spot :clap

Not pointless as recasts are way way cheaper than customs so more affordable for the normal collector.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
:lecture: Not to knock Daco's work, though.
- Mister
- Doctor
- Mister Doctor?
- It's Strange
- Maybe. Who am i to judge.

Last TV spot :clap
Which spot is this? I can't find it. Thoigh I did watch the new featurette which was pretty dope.

I would like to see some additional magic effects in different colors. Undoubtedly a third party will likely put some out like the BVS Kryptonite spear.

Which spot is this? I can't find it. Thoigh I did watch the new featurette which was pretty dope.

I would like to see some additional magic effects in different colors. Undoubtedly a third party will likely put some out like the BVS Kryptonite spear.

This one.

IMAX is showing 15 minutes of the film in select theaters, I booked my tickets a while ago so I guess I'll go to that and if I like the tease I'll PO. I know it's dumb to judge a movie on only 15 minutes but I really don't wanna risk this selling out lol

...I would like to see some additional magic effects in different colors. Undoubtedly a third party will likely put some out like the BVS Kryptonite spear.

The listing on SS says it comes with 3 green ones too:

- Two (2) orange colored mandalas of light
- Three (3) green colored mandalas of light in three different sizes

The listing on SS says it comes with 3 green ones too:

- Two (2) orange colored mandalas of light
- Three (3) green colored mandalas of light in three different sizes
Interesting; I hadn't seen that. I wonder why they aren't shown in the photos.

That being said I'm intrigued to figure out how they mount to the hands. It's really hard to tell in the photos.

This figure is already sold out at some of my local retailers and even the online shops I pre-order don't have a lot of them. I didn't expect that this would be so popular.

It's already selling out? Jeez. I was hoping to wait to pre order this for a bit so some of my Civil War preorder points would kick in at Sideshow, I guess I may have to do it a lot sooner than expected.

It's already selling out? Jeez. I was hoping to wait to pre order this for a bit so some of my Civil War preorder points would kick in at Sideshow, I guess I may have to do it a lot sooner than expected.

I'm talking about European based shops and online stores. I have no clue about American retailers.

This movie already had the Tumblr crowd as soon as Ben was cast as the main role. I still wish they saved Mass for Doctor Doom if they ever got the FF rights back though. :(
Funny how you say that coz Tumblr is filled with loads of hate towards this movie because of Ben which to me was totally baffling and unbelievable when I found out but yeah ...

Back