1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll wait until after I see the movie to pre-order this. Knowing Marvel, the costumes go through several changes before normalizing similar to Thor.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We anime now.

giphy.gif

Wow, CGI studio did a very good job.

I always thought him as a little too mature and cool to do that kind of heavy, exaggerated kung fu type hand motion.

Hopefully this is just a training segment. If he does that throughout the whole movie he'll look silly (ier).

I don't really care what he does in the film, and based on what I've seen so far don't even really want to watch it.

Just want this figure (and will download the film when it's available just to say I've seen it).

It's getting close to a month before the films release so I think I'll steer away from watching promos for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've stopped watching even trailers. To anything. I know what I want to see and what I don't. I'll go see this, I'm not a huge Marvel Fan, Civil War was okay, not good but okay. I'm not a fan of Cumberbatch, don't know why, something about him I'm not crazy about. But I liked Strange since he was in Strange Tales (with Cloak and Dagger) and the book now is crazy good.

Back