1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh yeah, I'll have to give them a try! Cheers :) you ever tried the good the bad and the robots? I've got the civil war iron man on order with them

Only once, because he had a good price for the Threezero Rick Grimes.

I've only ever heard good things about Lee.

Pics are up.

14379863_10153803665212344_5508502870026307669_o.jpg

:rock Damn, such an awesome looking figure!! :yess: Can't wait to get this!!

:exactly: This! I used to do this all the time :slap (so expensive!!!), until I found out about collectiblesdirect (from this forum), now that's my first and only port of call for all my Hot Toys figure orders! :)

The collar is a little high, but I hope for the finished product will improve. For the rest is gorgeus...

Hot damn, he's looking great! *___* Absolutely gonna preorder the hell out of this one. Damn I can't wait for this figure! Thankfully the movie will be out soon so I have something to increase my excitement! *_*

I mean, the hands! *_* They look so amazing!

I can not wait for this seriously. I can not believe I live in a world where we are getting a blockbuster Doctor Strange movie. I remember having to import T shirts from the back of comic books because the UK had nothing when I was a child. I have set music for the trailer to the photos. Please let me know if you like this sort of thing. Remember you shape our channel. Also a new figure unboxing coming today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2nfgHL19eY&feature=youtu.be

I like it a lot - makes a good ad for the figure. :)

Back