1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price: HKD 1430 (USD 184,31)
Credits to 玩物狂人 Hot Toys Mad Man

What?! 'Only' 184 USD? I can't see that happening here in Europe. This will easily retail for 240-280 EUR back here...
Is there a release window given as well?

What?! 'Only' 184 USD? I can't see that happening here in Europe. This will easily retail for 240-280 EUR back here...
Is there a release window given as well?

Dont forget that this is HK price. It'll be higher on Sideshow. Probably $224,99-234,99.

I never thought I would need a Doc Stranger figure . . . but I needs me a Doc Strange figure! :rotfl This looks amazing.

I honestly might buy this before seeing the film simply for the fact that it looks amazing. I like the character anyways and the trailers look great too.

I will lock one of these in on BBTS. I have a bunch of RP's coming in over the next few months at SS and want to put them towards Strange.

Although the trailers didn't do much for me I will at least pre-order it. I had a similar feeling with the Ant-Man movie and it turned out to be an enjoyable movie.
The only thing that I'm really annoyed by is that large base. Just include a standard base Hot Toys... It does look great but I don't have the shelf space for them.

Evil Superman, Arkham Asylum SS Joker, Iron Man mk. XLVI and now Dr. Strange.

Are those sigils (is that what you call them?) magnetised or how do they stay connected to the hands.

Price: HKD 1430 (USD 184,31)
Hot Toys Secret Base pics:
View attachment 293211

Credits to 玩物狂人 Hot Toys Mad Man
Gotta try posing him in his crossed legged pose since he comes with the dynamic stand.

strange03.jpg

Yeah POing this guy as soon as it's actually possible... The only thing I'm not a fan of is the solid looking boots, but everything else is awesome.

(... And already planning kitbashes with that cloak when parts inevitably end up on the relevant sites)

Seeing the Q2 / Q3 2017 attached to the photo spread's product description effectively deflates my overwhelming excitement over the pictures leaving me with a cold and empty break even feeling...I guess that it would be expected but I was hoping that somehow there would be a surprise Q1 2017 date...oh well it will look just as good...THIS TIME NEXT YEAR!!!!!

The only thing that I'm really annoyed by is that large base. Just include a standard base Hot Toys... It does look great but I don't have the shelf space for them.

:lol Actually that's the only thing I don't like either....the fact that, that base is gonna take up some serious shelf space! I'll just be displaying mine on the standard black oval base until I have room to do otherwise. :)

Back