1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course theres a Cosbaby :lol

but why have Sideshow stop selling those :gah:

From what I understand they still do, just only on certain films due to the region rights that other companies like funko (and others) have. There are licensing rights for that type of product the same as 1/6 or 1/4 stuff and that complicates the issue.

From what I understand they still do, just only on certain films due to the region rights that other companies like funko (and others) have. There are licensing rights for that type of product the same as 1/6 or 1/4 stuff and that complicates the issue.

eli5.gif

:lol

:rotfl Thank YOU for that morning laugh. You still are the gif master :bow. I still love it. It's not going anywhere :wink1:, and thank you again for it!

:exactly: I don't want to wait a year for this (but i probably will have to :()

Just a guess, but I think this won't be that long. The prototype was done a few months ago. And it's mostly soft goods not tooling and design. Which is why the iron man type figures take so long. If they don't do a totally new body design I would think q1/2 for sideshow.

I can't say this is my most anticipated figure ever, but I DO very much look forward to getting it (unless I hate the movie, which probably has a less than 1% chance of happening). I wasn't all that enthused about the Civil War stuff on the whole, but this figure looks amazing. IMO, it looks to be the sharpest since Avengers Loki.

It also, to be honest, helps that it's a new character, and a cosmic one for me. I'm more excited about this movie and GOTG than I am for Spider-man, or ultimately ended up being for Civil War.

Back