1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Ant Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You prefer this one over the first one?
Yeah
I like the body proportions. I prefer the old costume but the improved articulation is a big plus for me. I also loved the movie and I bought the original to pair with Yellow Jacket....The Rudd sculpt isn't great but whatever. I like how the eyes look underneath the helmet

These in hand pictures are really winning me over with this suit. I should probably put in pre-order soon. Somehow, I knew this would look better than the promo.

By Jingobell

15326283_1023942697731424_5251447922726008090_o.jpg

15326243_1024152331043794_6687933018449256499_o.jpg

Last edited:
Great review I'm still tempted I had him on order but decided to cancel just to see what the outcome of the figure would be and he does look great.

Thanks for the review, I was on the fence on this fig even though I passed on the first one, but now I have this one on my want list.

Just got mine in today. This is definitely a figure that i'm torn in picking which one i like more. I will say that while the legs are a bit more poseable, the arms are a bit more restrictive. This is also definitely a case where you should always look at the instructions. The old one can rotate his arm out 90 degrees. The new one, you can only go 70 degrees. So not even fully out. I tried doing that without looking at the instructions and a strap, that tucks under his chest armor, obviously broke. Luckily, you can tuck it back in. But it is meant to be attached under the chest armor.

Got my Ant Man today. He is my favorite MCU character so I am a little partial to him but I absolutely love this figure. The material used for his suit is a lot softer to the touch than how it looks in the pictures. Also I think the head sculpt looks better in person, but the figure does suffer from giraffe neck a bit at certain angles using the sculpt. Removing the neck post and slipping the sculpt over the neck helps somewhat with this. For now, I will keep him posed with his helmet on. If anybody is on the fence with this figure I suggest getting him. He's a great addition to the already great Civil War line up.

4a9bac5a4ef872b63991cf940b7c980a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Ant Man today. He is my favorite MCU character so I am a little partial to him but I absolutely love this figure. The material used for his suit is a lot softer to the touch than how it looks in the pictures. Also I think the head sculpt looks better in person, but the figure does suffer from giraffe neck a bit at certain angles using the sculpt. Removing the neck post and slipping the sculpt over the neck helps somewhat with this. For now, I will keep him posed with his helmet on. If anybody is on the fence with this figure I suggest getting him. He's a great addition to the already great Civil War line up.

Nice pic!! :rock Looks great! :)

OMG!!! I want it now! :clap

Giraffe neck???? I have Luke Skywalker with egg head... now, I will have a Ant-Man with giraffe neck? ha ha ha...

Back