1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Ant Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have this the last day of January as it usually takes a calander week for them to get to me. Can't wait. :yess:

I'm hoping I can find some smaller hero figures that are to a scale that makes him look like Giant-Man. So far what I have and what I've seen are too small or too big.
A 1/4th scale Ant-Man would work well with the 4" marvel figures.

Last edited:
I should have this the last day of January as it usually takes a calander week for them to get to me. Can't wait. :yess:

I'm hoping I can find some smaller hero figures that are to a scale that makes him look like Giant-Man. So far what I have and what I've seen are too small or too big.
A 1/4th scale Ant-Man would work well with the 4" marvel figures.
The Zerboz I found will work really well if repainted. You just won't have every single character.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

If I get this I'm going to have someone 3D scan it and make a model that can be rendered into a giant man

Or just have a cosplay company make me something the approximate size

All I'm saying is that the technology is crazy I'm surprised sideshow freaks haven't been taking advantage of it

Hey guys -- So since I'm still relatively new to collecting wanted to get everyone's opinion on a potential purchase. Apparently there's a seller on eBay selling the new CW Ant-Man for under $100! No bidding or anything, just straight up purchase at under $100. The seller is based in Beijing, China and has over 100 reviews and the majority of them are positive.

I'm just wondering if this is too good to be true? I am suspicious that this is a scam cause why would a seller sell this figure at such a deep discount? Thoughts? Should I buy or avoid a potential headache?

Hey guys -- So since I'm still relatively new to collecting wanted to get everyone's opinion on a potential purchase. Apparently there's a seller on eBay selling the new CW Ant-Man for under $100! No bidding or anything, just straight up purchase at under $100. The seller is based in Beijing, China and has over 100 reviews and the majority of them are positive.

I'm just wondering if this is too good to be true? I am suspicious that this is a scam cause why would a seller sell this figure at such a deep discount? Thoughts? Should I buy or avoid a potential headache?
Yes it's a scam. When a Chinese account that had nothing to do with selling Hot Toys suddenly starts selling them at super discounted prices it's usually because the account became compromised. This happens a lot.

To add on to that, none of his reviews are of the hot toys

Yes it's a scam. When a Chinese account that had nothing to do with selling Hot Toys suddenly starts selling them at super discounted prices it's usually because the account became compromised. This happens a lot.

Fascinating. Okay, I suspected it was a scam, but at the same time I was kind of hoping it was the real deal. Thanks for your input!

Two close ups :

3984af12d8262c410a89034c88cdb444.jpg

Is it me or does that Paul Rudd head sculpt look nothing like Paul Rudd?

Is it me or does that Paul Rudd head sculpt look nothing like Paul Rudd?

It's just you. Looks totally like Paul Rudd to me.

It's because you're used to Rudd's normally extremely expressive facial expressions. He's stoic here, so it's throwing you off. That's all it is.

I think it was a wrong choice to make him so stoic. We never see Paul like this..

Back