1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Ant Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pics from Secret Base.
IMG_1387_%25E7%25BB%2593%25E6%259E%259C%2B%25E6%258B%25B7%25E8%25B2%259D.jpg

IMG_1389_%25E7%25BB%2593%25E6%259E%259C%2B%25E6%258B%25B7%25E8%25B2%259D.jpg

IMG_1401_%25E7%25BB%2593%25E6%259E%259C%2B%25E6%258B%25B7%25E8%25B2%259D.jpg

I think it looks great.

Link to more of the full figure: Toys Zone D 玩具兄弟 -Figures Price List. Reviews: 實æ‹�Hot Toys《美國隊長3:英雄內戰》蟻ä¿* Ant-Man 1/6 人å�¶

Looks pretty good there. Definitely look more like Rudd in those angles.

I think part of the issue is that they're trying to make Rudd look more heroic than he actually is. lol I like the smirking head a lot. I also think the old suit is fitting. Lang is a thief turned hero. He doesn't really have the know how to update the suit and I don't think he'd really care as a character. He seems like a go with what works type of guy.

Just my two cents.

I think part of the issue is that they're trying to make Rudd look more heroic than he actually is. lol I like the smirking head a lot. I also think the old suit is fitting. Lang is a thief turned hero. He doesn't really have the know how to update the suit and I don't think he'd really care as a character. He seems like a go with what works type of guy.

Just my two cents.

He's also a really good engineer and was working on Pyms suit before he was yelled at about the regulator. I think he could make a new version of the suit if he wanted to, but I'm sure Pym helped.

He's also a really good engineer and was working on Pyms suit before he was yelled at about the regulator. I think he could make a new version of the suit if he wanted to, but I'm sure Pym helped.

That's one of my favorite scenes in the movie..."if it ain't broke"; also when he ruins the moment after Hope learns the fate of her mother and Scott chooses to make some tea. :rotfl

The more I look ar this I find the suit growing on me. I like the helmet better on the first suit but I don't mind the colors and design of the new suit. Not sure if I'll get this one or the first one. Both are good choices I think.

Right the opposite for me. Helmet on this looks better, far more ant-ish. But the suit looks kind of ... meh? Too flat on the chest for sure.

I don't really care for the new suit design

I'm not saying it looks bad but the original is much more visually appealing

like original better cuz with helmet closed it can pass as young hank, is like 2 figs in one almost.

The more I look ar this I find the suit growing on me. I like the helmet better on the first suit but I don't mind the colors and design of the new suit. Not sure if I'll get this one or the first one. Both are good choices I think.

I can see fans gaining a newfound appreciation for this suit once they see it in action. That doesn't mean they'll prefer it to the first version but opinion might not be so decidedly stacked against it.

Back