1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Ant Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol jeez that is a deal breaker isn't it. I'm just gonna use the helmeted sculpt :lol

How many of these are you planning on getting? :lol

I too like the first suit better. Although this one is not that far behind. Curious if HT will have Rudd full sculpt on this one.

If you're asking if the CW A-M will come with an unhelmeted sculpt, yep.

marvel-captain-america-civil-war-ant-man-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902698-20.jpg

Nice avy, BTW. :duff

I prefer the original, but I don't like the helmeted facesculpt (I know I'm in the minority, but I don't like it with Iron Man either), which is a minor problem (I can leave it closed, and that's it). And there were a few other nitpicking for me with the original one (I dislike the way the faceplate connects in the figure, but mostly the little tubes (it's all a matter of taste, not saying it's bad, but something in it seems like the back and front of the helmet are "disconnected").

Somehow, this one seems more harmonious to me (even though I prefer the first).

I also like the material texture on this version's costume and the brass steel visual of the metal in the helmet.

Which version do you like more, bransen, CW or solo film Ant Man?

I personally like the CW version more. I think it looks more insect-y and also in reminiscent of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai from Japan, but that's a negative for some people :lol I grew up with that stuff living in Hawaii so I love it.

It also doesn't have that leather look that the first one had.

I personally like the CW version more. I think it looks more insect-y and also in reminiscent of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai from Japan, but that's a negative for some people :lol I grew up with that stuff living in Hawaii so I love it.

It also doesn't have that leather look that the first one had.

Hahaha, I loved the Masked Rider series! :yess: :hi5:

I might just skip the 1/6 Ant-Man and just roll with that little guy that comes with Widow in my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might just skip the 1/6 Ant-Man and just roll with that little guy that comes with Widow in my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I'll be doing also. Killing two birds with one stone in the sense that you'll have CW Ant-Man represented and you won't have to display the smaller version of Ant-Man that comes with the first Ant-Man figure. The first Ant-Man figure will represent him at normal size and the little CW Ant-Man with BW will represent him shrunken down. :lol

I've been using the Marvel Select mini Ant-Man as my Scott on display, but I'll happily substitute this fella in his place. I love the pose on him.

Back