1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Ant Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Rudd to me but as others have said were not used to seeing Rudd so serious.

Just a quick google search of 'serious Paul Rudd' shows what he looks like with a serious expression, and the Hot Toys sculpt totally misses the mark on likeness.

The eyes are totally off, being the main thing that sticks out.

That sculpt looks like Ben Affleck and Paul Rudd merged together.

13320054_1539709403003909_2115661047_n.jpg

My card was charged a few days ago, but so far no shipping notice.

Strange, usually Sideshow has always been good about charging and shipping on the same day. They had this problem with Deadpool last month as well. Hope this doesn't become a trend for them.

Two close ups :

3984af12d8262c410a89034c88cdb444.jpg

31.jpg

Sorry but even when you check pictures where he's looking more serious, that headsculpt looks nothing like Rudd. :/

Not to mention that it's extremely hard to even find pictures of him looking all serious, he's just smiling on like 95% of them. So I get that HT probably wanted this head sculpt to be different from the first but it completely backfired imo. The first was an almost perfect likeness while this here ... not so much.

Sorry but even when you check pictures where he's looking more serious, that headsculpt looks nothing like Rudd. :/

Not to mention that it's extremely hard to even find pictures of him looking all serious, he's just smiling on like 95% of them. So I get that HT probably wanted this head sculpt to be different from the first but it completely backfired imo. The first was an almost perfect likeness while this here ... not so much.

I'm really surprised at how badly HT dropped the ball on the Paul Rudd head sculpt. The promo prototype images look fine, but the actual final shipped out head sculpt is atrocious!

I never got why they even made one for him since Ant-man never appears without his helmet in the movie, whereas Black Panther HT has no Chadwick head sculpt yet he appears without his helmet in the movie.

HT logic, can someone explain??? :slap

Got it today. The HS isn't bad, but I just like the look of the helmet better. Too bad they couldn't do an unmasked helmet like the previous version.

Got this guy along with Scarlet Witch today.

Haven't messed with him much but I think I'll keep him in this pose until the rest of Team Cap arrives.

0e27d72cb547b30ba8fe49b7efe0a923.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back