1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Batman 1960 TV Series: Batman Collectible Figure (Recolored)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hologram AI

Super Freak
Reaction score
11696014_1458032587825264_8620735000646781160_n.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Batman 1960 TV Series: Batman Collectible Figure (Repaint)

We posted that at the same time. :lol

That's ridiculous. What a waste.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Batman 1960 TV Series: Batman Collectible Figure (Repaint)

Looks cool. But to me it seems like a waste of resources. How bout another character from this line instead. We already have a Adam West batman

Eh. I still need a 66 Batman. Guess this will do.

Did he ever wore that in the show or is it just aesthetic liberties?

Eh. I still need a 66 Batman. Guess this will do.

You can get him on ebay, now, for less than this will cost. No waiting either.

Sweet mercy this is bright. I don't have a 1960s Batman, so this will save me having to looking around :lol

This has to be a TF Exclusive right?

Yeah, this is way better than a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman would have been.

Why the difference in costume? I'm not overly familiar with this alternate look.

Romero Joker please :lecture

This is lame. Honestly I love the 66 series but not interested in this at all other than the Batphone.

I have avoided this line cuz the batmobile has never gone up and there is no Romero joker.

and no, I've never seen him with that outfit on the show.

I have no idea where this outfit is from. When did he ever wear that blue cape?

If they were going to do a variant they should have done the surfs up version.

I actually like this bright version but since I don't know where it's from, pass.

I'm not dropping another dime on the 66 series until I know if they are still making the 66 Batmobile.

I just wish we'd get villains or Batgirl.

Looks like they did the Adam West Batman with the comic book colors

It would be nice if they did Adam West and Burt Ward figures or at least headsculpts.

Back