1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Batman 1960 TV Series: Batman Collectible Figure (Recolored)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I take it no one's figured out the point of this figure yet? :lol

I finally broke down and ordered the original version today. Really looking forward to getting it this week. Although from what I've read the suit material is very delicate and prone to being torn. Is it really that bad?
As long as your hands/skin are not real rough, just be careful. I handled it carefully without issue when looking at it and posing him. When I decided to change to the Tony Mei outfit, I wore latex free gloves when removing the original suit. No issues. The gloves are a good idea, better safe than sorry.

Ok thanks for the head's up! I was hoping I'd be able to narrow down the torso somehow since it seems a bit too wide for Adam West, and that would obviously require removing the suit first.

I'll have to read through the original thread first to see if anyone had any luck with that.

Ok thanks for the head's up! I was hoping I'd be able to narrow down the torso somehow since it seems a bit too wide for Adam West, and that would obviously require removing the suit first.

I'll have to read through the original thread first to see if anyone had any luck with that.
One person did early on and it didn't come out looking too good. I really don't think the torso needs any work. In hand, this is a fantastic figure. Very, very accurate.

Actually you know, I think you might be right. Somehow I remembered him being a lot leaner, but looking at pics again he actually did have a fairly broad chest (it was just his arms that were too skinny). :)

dfas.JPG

Alrighty, cool. Glad I won't have to make any modifications to this guy.

That's the annoying thing, they really did a great job on Batman and Robin. If they kept that standard for the Batmobile, the Joker, Catwoman, the Riddler and Penguin figures then this line could have really been something incredible. As it is, we have two really good 1966 figures, an announced pointless rehash, a (probably, don't quote me on this) cancelled car, and no villains.

Did this get cancelled? Been almost a year and no preorder, photos, or any additional information on this figure. Has anyone heard anything about it?

If nothing at sdcc this year, then thus and 66 batmobile is dead. This is the 50th anniversary of the show, I hope we hear something once and for all.

Yeah likely this was a tease to see reaction and there was mostly negative towards it...I really think this may have a better chance still of being made than the Batmobile, which i think is a goner for sure

Yeah likely this was a tease to see reaction and there was mostly negative towards it...I really think this may have a better chance still of being made than the Batmobile, which i think is a goner for sure

I noticed the mostly negative reaction this figure got, and I didn't quite get that. I wanted the 66 line to continue, and I was one of the very few who wanted this figure. I'm always up for a new Batman figure though, as I try and grab every figure they make of him and quite liked the bright blue coloring on it.

Back