1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Sentry Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. I'll ask. Can't promise they will tell me anything useful. Lol but I'll see if I can get any info.

No worries. I'll let you know what I find out, if anything. Might be next week though.

Yeah, no kidding.

avengers_age_ultron_iron_man_captain_america.jpg

It was so menacing.

Too bad about the final Ultron design I liked the EW cover as well. But I got used to what they went with. I think the red version of the drone will end up being a variant next year. Just the thing to get me to buy two.

Is it just me or does the metallic finish leave a lot to be desired?

I'm sure it's because it's still a prototype, but it's really lacking that shine that the Sentries had in the film.

I thought of them as a hive... each worker be on its own may not be impressive, but unleash "all of Ultron" and it's still and Ultimate Ultron fail, just the Avengers get to look more impressive grading him.

Besides, there are some pretty creepy old men out there!

Very true...
1 is just not anything to worry about
but 10,000 is well.................still pretty underwhelming
but 20,000 well then...........they might last more than a minute
but 30,000 ha, that might make you break a light sweat
but 40,000 and then you might have your hands full for 10-15 mins...

:lol

funny enough... ultron was most intimidating in his weakest form... mk I.

Agreed, it was creepy, broken, limping and the characters were surprised by it and didn't know what it would do. From then on, Ultron was big, but he was a known factor and something they figured out how to fight, so less intimidating to me

I just really wish we'll get a variant with the red eyes. It's the only way I can see myself buying this figure at all since I'm not really keen to get the normal Sentries as they are.

I actually much prefer the look of the sentries to Ultron "puppy ears" Prime myself. They actually look menacing. I'll be buying a sentry and that will be the Ultron for my collection.

Back