1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, very true. There's no magnet in any hand nor the sentry's head so...

yeah, that's a bummer. but hey, it's the only real complaint i have about the figure, and that's pretty darn good lol. well.. i wish the clamp for it was a little better or different. i find that when i try to have it hovering, the figure slides down the clamp because unlike most other armors, this one is so sleek that the clamp doesn't catch on the upper torso section. but that's not really hot toys' fault.. i guess i wish it had a unique clamp for it.. maybe something that clipped the abdomen and also supported the crotch area like the peacemaker stand.

I will finally get my Mark XLV this week!

"At long last is getting a bit too long, boys..."

you're going to love it.

Any idea when this might make its way over to the US from Pop Cultcha? I'm getting antsy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better be sitting down when you do (it's that good, imho) :lol. Congrats!

i definitely agree with that.

also, it really makes me excited for the future.. it seems like each release gets better and better. it's making me much more excited for the 46, just sucks we have to wait so long for it.

Anyone willing to trade this figure for a custom Thor w/ rooter hair?

DSC00153.jpg7

Hi all,
I'm thinking about buying this and I have never bought a Hot Toys Ironman before. Does this one have the rubber crotch like older releases or is it all hard plastic? Thanks for the answers!

Anyone try putting neckless Tony stark heads on the suit's neck peg?
(heads like the mechanic version, workshop, etc.)
I know you can remove the whole neck piece and put in a head like the one that came with the mark 7 but then you'd need the red collar piece to help the look.

I was thinking of putting my mechanic Tony head on the suit

It's almost like they had some sort of engineering epiphany in the HT's design department between the release of the 43 and 45.

It's almost like they had some sort of engineering epiphany in the HT's design department between the release of the 43 and 45.
I don't see how they would all of a sudden release an inferior product. Why would they regress knowing all that knowledge from their experience making these?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back