1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah it's ok then, not worth that much effort but thanks! Be very cool to see the custom once it's done though. I had a beautiful Mark V custom that Joost Assink did, and it was so much better. Unfortunately moving house meant I had to sell it, but it was awesome to look at!

I guess that makes sense though, I assume Tony would have built it as a battle orientated suit.

Do you have a mark V handy? That figure always looked a bit anorexic to me compared to the others. I know the movie version was slim but the figure even more so. I would like to see how much 45 dwarfs it

I'm not taking them off their bases but here you go, you can definitely tell the Mk. V is much slimmer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 251
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 244
I'm not taking them off their bases but here you go, you can definitely tell the Mk. V is much slimmer.

Wow that's crazy. It looks like the Mk5 could fit into the 45 lol.

Not a huge fan of the Mk5 but still a cool figure none-the-less. Nice comparison.

I always liked the 5. Silly as the briefcase bit was, its become less silly considering where Tony's other armors have gone.

I like the "skin-suit" aspect and its simplicity. Wish the figure's silver was a bit more shiny is all. Still, it's one of only 3 armors I have gotten.

uploadfromtaptalk1468466988349.jpguploadfromtaptalk1468467015499.jpguploadfromtaptalk1468467056738.jpg

Just a few pics. I wanted to get all the figures out together. What I have were all stored in the boxes for a bit.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

What's the exclusive again? I keep seeing that gold sticker on the top right...

I always liked the 5. Silly as the briefcase bit was, its become less silly considering where Tony's other armors have gone.

I like the "skin-suit" aspect and its simplicity. Wish the figure's silver was a bit more shiny is all. Still, it's one of only 3 armors I have gotten.

I wasn't trying to say it's a bad suit. It's pretty cool actually. And has a unique color scheme. I just have so much stuff and not even remotely enough space, so I have to prioritize which suits to use. And that suit just falls into this strange space for me, where it's not a HPP suit, but not really a regular suit. And the slim part is cool looking, but for me it's just a little to much androidish, not man in a suit. If that makes sense. But that's really only an issue for me because I have to come up with some reason to not use some figures. Lol it's really not a big issue for me. And if I can get the silver upgraded like I want it will probably replace one of the current spaces. Like you said, the silver is just a bit to dull.

This figure is amazing. Best paint job and figure engineering to date. As awesome as some of the pictures are in here they really don't do it justice. Well worth the $360 price tag.

Well, I've been waiting for Scarlet Witch (new avengers) AND this, paid in full up front on both, and I haven't even gotten a notice yet on either. East coast USA here, and I saw someone else has already gotten at least one of these figures form Sideshow. I'd just love to know why I get the figures about 6 weeks after sideshow starts shipping them even though I pay up front? Ah well, I guess I'll have them in late August.

Maybe they ship in order of when people placed their order? Just guessing. Like did you buy it right when it went up?

Great pics everyone. Looks good next to the III, got to pick that one up at some point.

I always really liked the V, hope they redo it in diecast eventually with a more chrome paint job.

And Motuxmen... You should definitely bust out that SLR.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back