1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't trying to say it's a bad suit. It's pretty cool actually. And has a unique color scheme. I just have so much stuff and not even remotely enough space, so I have to prioritize which suits to use. And that suit just falls into this strange space for me, where it's not a HPP suit, but not really a regular suit. And the slim part is cool looking, but for me it's just a little to much androidish, not man in a suit. If that makes sense. But that's really only an issue for me because I have to come up with some reason to not use some figures. Lol it's really not a big issue for me. And if I can get the silver upgraded like I want it will probably replace one of the current spaces. Like you said, the silver is just a bit to dull.

My post was not directed at you at all. Was purely random opinion because I saw that comparison picture.

Craig walker, I just commented on your diorama video you posted on youtube but I had to say it here too.. That is just amazing work dude!!

Meanwhile, I'm still here with $ trying to get SS to lemme purchase a mark 45 but they still don't have anymore.. :gah:

I opened mine last night and put in the batteries (first ironman) ever what a pain in the tail that was.... Anyhow all leds working but one tiny thing bothered me. I'll try and snap a shot but the right side of his faceplate right above the lip there is a tiny tiny spot. I wasn't sure if it was a defect or battle damage. Anyone else care to check before I go and call sideshow.I'll snap a pic tonight if no one else can confirm the same mark....

Attachments

• 20160714_181008.jpg
    20160714_181008.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 193
Craig walker, I just commented on your diorama video you posted on youtube but I had to say it here too.. That is just amazing work dude!!

Meanwhile, I'm still here with $ trying to get SS to lemme purchase a mark 45 but they still don't have anymore.. :gah:

You could always go to eBay or check out the sales forum.

You could always go to eBay or check out the sales forum.

Yeah, I appreciate the help Tim.. Wanted to go through SS mostly for the reward points and customer service, in the case the figure has any issues.

It would be my first diecast figure so don't wanna take any chances.. I would go through BBTS but they haven't gotten their shipments yet.

I've browsed through ebay but I found mostly Hong Kong sellers which would prob take awhile to ship (plus headaches in the case the figure has any issues)

Yeah, I appreciate the help Tim.. Wanted to go through SS mostly for the reward points and customer service, in the case the figure has any issues.

It would be my first diecast figure so don't wanna take any chances.. I would go through BBTS but they haven't gotten their shipments yet.

I've browsed through ebay but I found mostly Hong Kong sellers which would prob take awhile to ship (plus headaches in the case the figure has any issues)

Yeah, I totally understand that.

There's always this..

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...wts-iron-mk-45-dc-icons-bane-swat-gordon.html

I opened mine last night and put in the batteries (first ironman) ever what a pain in the tail that was.... Anyhow all leds working but one tiny thing bothered me. I'll try and snap a shot but the right side of his faceplate right above the lip there is a tiny tiny spot. I wasn't sure if it was a defect or battle damage. Anyone else care to check before I go and call sideshow.I'll snap a pic tonight if no one else can confirm the same mark....

I say defect. I just checked mine, and it does not have that mark. I would check with Sideshow for a replacement head.

Back