1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHH! I received my figure in the mail yesterday and upon inspecting it, I noticed a finger print actually in the paint! At first I thought it was my own, but even cleaning it delicately with a microfiber wouldn't take it out. That is when I realized that the print was actually in the paint. I sent a part replacement request in to sideshow, hopefully they can help me out :( FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_2438.jpgIMG_2437.jpg

Thanks for all the complements I really appreciate it! It's just my second figure but it's the first one I'm really enjoying with my fiancee and daughter. Their excitement makes it a lot more fun for me so I don't feel like a weirdo waiting for them to be out of the house or asleep to bring him out :lol. Guess I should've bought an IM for my first figure rather than WM to warm my fiancee up to this new hobby of mine lol.

Thanks for the reps also. Wish there was a way for me to know who gave them to me but just know I appreciate it!

Great pics everyone!! I'm sure Sideshow will help you out Bagman. That sucks. I don't think I've ever seen that before

I'm taking some better photos over the weekend with the SLR, but had to post this quick because he basically just fell into this landing pose. This guy is a real treat to move around! :yess:

Mark45 raw.jpg

My 45 shipped out today, it's not going to arrive until Monday though which is a bummer.. Stupid weekends lol. Ultron prime arrives on Thursday. He'll remain in his plastic prison until Monday. Even though inaccurate, I can't wait to display him with the age of ultron war machine and the 45.

I'm also going to need to rearrange my detolf in my den.. I'm going to need to move all of the house party figures into it and remove all of the stuff I have in it now.

I'm taking some better photos over the weekend with the SLR, but had to post this quick because he basically just fell into this landing pose. This guy is a real treat to move around! :yess:

View attachment 276565

Flipping awesome. That shot needs to be turned into a poster now!

Glad he shipped. I figured he would this week.

Yeah, my pessimism worked out perfectly lol.

Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll arrive on Friday instead of Monday.. I doubt it though, they're always pretty on point with their delivery dates.

If you mean the figures knees, then not really. They way they work means the stress is no greater bent then straight. And in that pose the weight is distributed across three points instead of 2 (standing it's the feet, this way it's the knee, foot/hip, and the hand so it doesn't really add any stress that way. So long as the joints are not over extended they do fine.

Looking good guys. Shame about the fingerprint, though shouldn't be too hard to get a replacement part as I believe Sideshow are pretty good with that sort of thing.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Got my figure yesterday and right out of the box a part from the left shoulder fell out. image1.jpgimage2.jpg

What does the part it attaches to look like? I've had lots of bits fall off figures in the past (including my 45) and they've all glued back on pretty easily.

I tried super glue but didnt work, not sure why, Im gonna run by store and get a new glued to do it.

I tried super glue but didnt work, not sure why, Im gonna run by store and get a new glued to do it.
If something fell off out of the box, that's a defect, and I'd return it. Let Sideshow deal with Hot Toys. They're a licensed retailer, and likely have something worked out with HT regarding defective product.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Back