1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CW BV Cap v Mk. 45, Dawn of the New Figures: image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I'm actually kinda bummed that the 45 didn't come with any nameplate at all. Would've been nice if they included it as a separate piece.

Sent from my SM-N910G

I'm actually kinda bummed that the 45 didn't come with any nameplate at all. Would've been nice if they included it as a separate piece.

Sent from my SM-N910G

I didn't even think about it until I saw that the 43 had the nameplate on its diorama base. I think I like it better without but I guess it'll be a little bit weird displayed beside other IM figures with nameplates.

I didn't even think about it until I saw that the 43 had the nameplate on its diorama base. I think I like it better without but I guess it'll be a little bit weird displayed beside other IM figures with nameplates.

nameplates are a nice touch.. but i have so many armors that just come with the standard house party base that i'm not too concerned about it.

i REALLY wish all of the house party armors included the same base that the 42/patriot/war machine mark 2 came with. it would've made more sense and would've had a nameplate. oh well.

It would be nice if the nameplates were a separate piece from the base itself. Then we would have the option to display them with or without the nameplates. But I guess that's just a small nitpick I have.

Sent from my SM-N910G

So glad to see everyone getting a shipping notice! Now I just have to wait for popcultcha to get their supply. It'll be a longer wait but so worth it for the discount I got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back