1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2a9de4ae5114f3c790f818e3a869433f.jpg

Can't wait for my 45 to arrive. Looks like the neck piece IS removable =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks really awesome

Probably won't bother taking the neck out, I'm not that desperate for it to have a head sculpt.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I myself was wanting to put the infected head on this guy and starting may of last year I've hunted eBay for it. Honestly though I think the finished non nodded Mark 45 is to perfect to change. And as much as I love tony's suit and his snarky attitude I'm not a fan of the character. In my head Iron man doesn't have to make sense he just has to look really cool.��. I hope I don't eat my words when someone posts an infected head swap but I think the Mark 45 standard looks mean enough for me.

There were alot of things that kept me off this figure initially, I thought the articualtion was gona be very limited, I didnt like the prototype paint at first and price was to high. Fast forward a year and they executed this amazingly, excellent articulation, the paint is fantastic I dont think I have ever seen that quality of gold and with year's worth of points I got him for under 1/2 the price. Now to wait for CW Scarlet Witch and I wont have to look at JingoBell's set up with so much envy

13244254_869916549800707_3571281948565255786_o.jpg

I wasn't confident enough to pull the neck post off. Glad someone tried it. Thanks budget stark. I still think it looks best with the stock head. The helmet faceplate is one of best parts of the figure. But it's cool for those that want it

I wasn't confident enough to pull the neck post off. Glad someone tried it. Thanks budget stark. I still think it looks best with the stock head. The helmet faceplate is one of best parts of the figure. But it's cool for those that want it

i totally agree. the 45's head just looks fantastic, the shape of the eyes, the lines, the little vents, and that gold.. it's definitely my favorite helmet yet. plus, the white eyes when not lit look great. no small piece of paper necessary.

Personally I'll always be a fan of the Mk2-7 helmet. Simple yet menacing with the narrow eyes and single line brow. It's the mug that started the MCU. Iconic.

That said, the Mk45 is a really elegant helmet that matches the design cues of the armor. As TimothyR put it, the shape of the eyes, the lines, the little vents, and that gold are beautiful. The Mk45 as a whole really does look like a "wearable Ferrari."

I like the mk2-7 helmets. A lot. I just don't think they look as good on this figure. That's all.

I like just about all of the helmets so far. I would just consider the 45 to be my favorite.

The best helmet for a suit is the one that was actually designed to be part of it. You don't put 250 GTO wheels on a LaFerrari.

The best helmet for a suit is the one that was actually designed to be part of it. You don't put 250 GTO wheels on a LaFerrari.

I had to google Laferrari. I have no interest in displaying this armor with a Stark HS I have the 43 for that. I wouldn't want to hide that gold face plate.

I had to google Laferrari. I have no interest in displaying this armor with a Stark HS I have the 43 for that. I wouldn't want to hide that gold face plate.

I don't care for the head sculpts all that much, personally. I take them out every now and then and I do appreciate them, but generally the helmeted head stays on. And yeah that gold looks spectacular. Can't wait to see it in person. Sadly, it looks like I'm going to have to hold off until next month before I can get it.

I always display as much of the head as possible, but I agree with this one.. the head looks too good, and because we haven't seen Tony 'wearing' this suit, it just wouldn't seem right to me displayed that way..

The 46 on the other hand, we saw Tony's bruised up face so much in it, that I think they are wasting a pretty good opportunity to not have 'battle damage' to the face if they don't do it...

Back