1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting the mk 46 for sure but I haven't figured out if I want the 1/4 45 to pair with the 43 or get the 1/6 version.. decisions decisions

I'm getting the mk 46 for sure but I haven't figured out if I want the 1/4 45 to pair with the 43 or get the 1/6 version.. decisions decisions

I'm in the same boat... Think I'll wait for final pics of both to make a decision. Unless the 1/6 version blows me away. Then I'll snatch that up right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm still looking forward to receive mine and to display him next to War Machine from AoU but i mist admit that Mark 46 is on my wishlist too

i'm definitely getting both. plus, the fact that the 46 isn't coming out for another year is more of an incentive for me to grab both.

Was the Ultron release brought forward? If so, is it likely this might see a release in the near future too?

Was the Ultron release brought forward? If so, is it likely this might see a release in the near future too?

Not sure what you are saying exactly..but...

Ultron was actually released late(first figure in a year and a half) but he was in the same "coming soon" image as ultron and a few others. There's only two figures from that image not yet out. The mk45 should be out in the next week or two at the latest.

It's either 45 or Superman next!

Awesome!

Not sure what you are saying exactly..but...

Ultron was actually released late(first figure in a year and a half) but he was in the same "coming soon" image as ultron and a few others. There's only two figures from that image not yet out. The mk45 should be out in the next week or two at the latest.

Ah, I thought I read someone mention the release was brought forward. Being Australian, I usually follow the local retailers and I recall Ultron's release date being listed later in the year. The Mk 45 is still listed for release in September on Popcultcha. Ultron is now scheduled for a March release on the store, so I was hoping to see the Mk 45 date changed shortly too.

Those dates are all guess based on when it will actually release in Hong Kong. Ultron was scheduled for a December 2015 thru March 2016 release from hot toys. Then each retailer or distrubutor estimates how long it will be before they get it after that. But Ultron was not released early. To have been early he would have needed to be out in Nov of last year.

The mk45 should be out by the end of April, maybe early May. Then it just depends on how long it takes your dealer to get him. For sideshow it's about 6 weeks. There are some dealers that take a lot longer. I know with some dealers it can be 4-5 months after a figure is released before they get him.

Always seen a July 2016 release from US retailers which would fall in line from a "soon to be" Hong Kong release.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

13002466_10153476393837344_6591047033715104663_o.jpg

Not a huge fan of the base

Hot toys will do more and more dio type bases as time goes on. It's the largest complaint across the board from their home markets. I heard last year they want to do more dio type stuff

Also, that's the 46 not 45

Back