1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to go between the VI and VII but I'm gonna have to go with VI. MkVI vs Thor to this day is still easily favorite fight/battle scene in the MCU. An Avengers diecast VI would be my grail figure. Yes, I know the Avengers and IM2 Mark VI are the same, and yes, I know that diecast doesn't mean it's better. But that's what my grail figure would be.

Until then, I can't wait to have this XLV as my first IM! Though it wasn't amazing in the movie, I think it looks amazing.

I didn't like the 46 in the concept art, but having seen it properly I now really like it. Not sure which I prefer put of that and the 45. Will probably get both, thankfully there will be plenty of time to save for the 46 :lol

Not Hot Toys, but the paint scheme kinda looks good on it:

.facebook_1457162132359.jpg

The VI is great. Really nicely proportioned, and I love the colour scheme. Definitely prefer it's triangle reactor to the circle one on the IV too, it flows with the design of the suit better.

i too used to prefer the triangular reactor. it's definitely cool looking. but once they revealed the mark 7.. that one immediately became my favorite. i really like the design of it, and i especially like the design of his collar area. i actually think a triangular reactor would look quite nice on the mark 7.

i think the only armor that i'm not a big fan of is the mark 1.. don't get me wrong, it looks cool, and works great for the story in the movie. but it's probably my least favorite.

anyways.. the wait for this armor is entirely too long.

in the meantime, i wish they'd reveal an ultimate ultron. i do have a preorder in for ultron prime, but seeing as how i skipped mark 43, i'd like the version of ultron that 45 actually fought.

Man... I used to want them to remake Mark VI in die cast, so I could have a chance to get it...but if they ever made it in 1/4. *Drool*

I really can not wait until they do, its more a matter of when than if at this point and while it would probably make sense to continue sequentially from the Mark III I think they will hop to VI before IV, mainly as it makes sense as a companion piece with the updated War Machine.

The Mark VI is the one I am most likely to get in both 1/6 and 1/4 if they ever did it, the 1/4 Mark 45 looks amazing but its just not the suit I would want in my collection as the sole addition in that scale; the Mark 43 has the range of accessories I would want and the 45 is closer to the look... but really I want a fully loaded Mark VI!

Avengers VI with Stark Tower Gantry in 1/4 lol

Oh my god that would be so cool... Though if they did that ever I would hope they did it in 1/6 as I would more likely be able to find somewhere for that! Gonna keep an eye out for ig that 1/9 scale one shown at Toy Soul ever comes out.

I used to go between the VI and VII but I'm gonna have to go with VI. MkVI vs Thor to this day is still easily favorite fight/battle scene in the MCU. An Avengers diecast VI would be my grail figure. Yes, I know the Avengers and IM2 Mark VI are the same, and yes, I know that diecast doesn't mean it's better. But that's what my grail figure would be.

Until then, I can't wait to have this XLV as my first IM! Though it wasn't amazing in the movie, I think it looks amazing.

Thor vs Iron Man was a great fight scene... along with pretty much every other appearance of that suit. I think one reason I really like the 45 is it does step back to that "wearable Ferrari" look which to me was best visualised in the Mark VI.

i too used to prefer the triangular reactor. it's definitely cool looking. but once they revealed the mark 7.. that one immediately became my favorite. i really like the design of it, and i especially like the design of his collar area. i actually think a triangular reactor would look quite nice on the mark 7.

I jump between these 2 it really matters what mood I am in.

anyways.. the wait for this armor is entirely too long.

Oh yes it has and there still is a fair wait for this guy... Really looking forward to him though with having had so many Iron Man figures already he comes third on my anticipation list just behind Ant-Man and Nick Fury!

does anyone know if this will fit in a detolf due to the size of the base? talking about the 1/6 version.i would be pretty upset if i bought this and it didnt fit! anyone know?

1147ba107015ba7507717ff3a8f5561b.jpg
Plastic Enemies posted this pic which is concept art for the Mk 45... Wonder if we'll see focal product pics soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to score this guy for about $60 less than SSC through popcultcha which is a good enough deal for me! My girlfriend may complain because this will be my 6th IM armor, but this guy is a must for me. Such a sleek suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for a dumb question here: I just noticed that 45 doesn't have the flare turrets at the side of the hips...They are not on 43 and 42 either...when did they discontinued that design? I see my 6, 7 and 33 still has them...

okay screw it.. i think i'm also going to have to get the 46 as well. i've seen the new trailer a bunch of times and it's made me preorder the mark 3 war machine, and i'm prepared to preorder the 46 once it's revealed.

i really wish they weren't so behind with these figures. i hate having to wait over a year after the release of the movie for the figure to come out.. and in some cases even longer. oh well.

okay screw it.. i think i'm also going to have to get the 46 as well. i've seen the new trailer a bunch of times and it's made me preorder the mark 3 war machine, and i'm prepared to preorder the 46 once it's revealed.

i really wish they weren't so behind with these figures. i hate having to wait over a year after the release of the movie for the figure to come out.. and in some cases even longer. oh well.

Yeah after seeing the trailer, I'm probably going to get the 46 as well. Or maybe there's still going to be a 47 in that movie... Maybe that'll be the CW armor to get! :)

Yeah after seeing the trailer, I'm probably going to get the 46 as well. Or maybe there's still going to be a 47 in that movie... Maybe that'll be the CW armor to get! :)

After the trailer shown with Cap & Bucky going to town on Tony and Bucky practically ripping out the chest arc reactor, the MK46 looks likely to get pretty trashed. The same armor has never been fixed then re-used on screen in any IM/Avengers movie so far so it is a safe bet we'll be seeing a 2nd MK47 armor. Every movie has had at least 2 armors as well. So definitely safe assumptions here about a 2nd suit for CW.

Back