1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many people will ditch XLV now that we know for sure XLVI will have a Tony HS? I for one is not canceling as I like XLV better than XLVI!

Will it definitely come with a HS though? I'm assuming if it does come with one based on what we see in the recent trailer its going to be Tony with a black eye seeming so far every shot of him in the suit he's had one.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that! :)

That scene makes me think of collecting figures and how my parents respond to it. Instead of an excessive number of suits, I have an excessive number of figures :lol

Me: *unboxing new fig*

Mom: What is that, like your 8th figure?

Me: *looks at display containing 20+ figures* umm, yeah something like that

:lol

Soooooo the 46 has a helmet that recedes to the back of Stark's head when he wants to show his face rather than flipping up the faceplate....nanotech?

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

That scene makes me think of collecting figures and how my parents respond to it. Instead of an excessive number of suits, I have an excessive number of figures :lol

Me: *unboxing new fig*

Mom: What is that, like your 8th figure?

Me: *looks at display containing 20+ figures* umm, yeah something like that

:lol

:exactly: :rotfl That is me and my girlfriend

Soooooo the 46 has a helmet that recedes to the back of Stark's head when he wants to show his face rather than flipping up the faceplate....nanotech?

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

I doubt they do that type of suit. Visually it's just not as easy to convey. It's more probable that it just folds up in that manor.

How many people will ditch XLV now that we know for sure XLVI will have a Tony HS? I for one is not canceling as I like XLV better than XLVI!

Not me, I'm sticking with the XLV.

I got the Tony HS from 43 already and the Pepper 42 HS on order. I plan on putting the Pepper 42 HS on 45...that should be most interesting...

OK, now you're just talking crazy. :lol

I'm keeping this and buying the Civil War armor. I wonder how Hot Toys will implement the extra lights for 1/6th. They did well with the 1/4 Mk43.

I'm keeping this and buying the Civil War armor. I wonder how Hot Toys will implement the extra lights for 1/6th. They did well with the 1/4 Mk43.

This is what I said I wasn't doing as I had been saying unless they make a new Mark VI the 45 would be last IM for a while... I am not being more honest with myself that I will be adding the 46 to that list too as I think they both look great!

Wonder if we will see any prototypes at Toy Soul or will HT save those for a later date seeming they will have enough Star Wars and BvS figures to reveal come the 18th!

is it in 1/6 or 1/4 scale?

All I have been told is 1/6. But who knows. Sometimes they are working on stuff right up till the set up and it may make it(thanos) and it may not (1/4 mk45 was to be shown at sdcc initially but was pushed at last minute)

Should be 5 at least BvS. I've heard four(ish) CW, but that was an early estimate.

Back