1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who made that Hulk? The HT one can fit in a Detolf, but he'll have to be hunched, which Hulk does do a lot.

All the HT Hulk I've seen in a detolf without the detolf mod doesnt look natural. He does hunch a lot, but he's still too big to fit in a detolf.

This looks great. Wish it was 1/6.

Anyone know the height of this thing?
Wonder if he can pass close to a 1/6 since HT is too tall to fit in a detolf.

Who made that Hulk? The HT one can fit in a Detolf, but he'll have to be hunched, which Hulk does do a lot.

That's the King Arts Hulk. I don't believe he's gone up for PO yet, so I have no idea how tall he is, but the KA 1/9 IM are over 9 inches tall and the KA Hulkbuster is supposed to be about 16 inches tall.

If I had to guess, that Hulk would be about 12 or 13 inches tall, but because he's leaning forward in a fixed pose, I'd knock off about an inch or two. In any case, he wouldn't really pass for 1/6 because the HT Hulks are listed at 16.5 inches.

Very appreciative for the tips Motuxmen shared on how to adjust detolf shelves so I could fit Hulk comfortably....would b too cramped to me otherwise.
a08040d324193a7e5a4a4f36f99437ff.jpg

6bdc406e258a7eb5a25efdb460c362fe.jpg

I don't think he's too smushed in there but I will prob eventually end up adjusting a shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting for the free card like me? :rotfl

Free would be good. :lol

I actually don't think he looks all that bad from certain angles. I do hope we get a new-and-improved Banner in the future, but I highly doubt it.

During its Halloween sale, Popcultcha had the Hulk/Bruce combo for about $280 or so. :thud: I was tempted to get it but I really don't have the space for TWO Hulks, as cool as that would look.

Free would be good. :lol

I actually don't think he looks all that bad from certain angles. I do hope we get a new-and-improved Banner in the future, but I highly doubt it. During its Halloween sale, Popcultcha had the Hulk/Bruce combo for about $280 or so. :thud:

I think he looks fine... I was just planning on getting him and changing him into his white lab coat like in AoU

That's the King Arts Hulk. I don't believe he's gone up for PO yet, so I have no idea how tall he is, but the KA 1/9 IM are over 9 inches tall and the KA Hulkbuster is supposed to be about 16 inches tall.

If I had to guess, that Hulk would be about 12 or 13 inches tall, but because he's leaning forward in a fixed pose, I'd knock off about an inch or two. In any case, he wouldn't really pass for 1/6 because the HT Hulks are listed at 16.5 inches.

Thanks buddy. Yeah, you're probably right.
I really like this hulk.
If somehow this would be off and bigger than a typical 1/9 scale and slightly pass for 1/6, then I may nab one of these.
I think HT's height is off, as you mentioned, its listed as 16.5 but I think its more like 18" cause I believe each shelves on a detolf is about 16" in height.

Thanks buddy. Yeah, you're probably right.
I really like this hulk.
If somehow this would be off and bigger than a typical 1/9 scale and slightly pass for 1/6, then I may nab one of these.
I think HT's height is off, as you mentioned, its listed as 16.5 but I think its more like 18" cause I believe each shelves on a detolf is about 16" in height.

No problem, man. :duff

Yeah, depending on how you pose him, the HT Hulk may be as tall as 18 inches, if not even a bit taller. Are you planning on getting the KA HB?

No problem, man. :duff

Yeah, depending on how you pose him, the HT Hulk may be as tall as 18 inches, if not even a bit taller. Are you planning on getting the KA HB?

Nah. Aside from two 1/4 figures, I try to keep most of my collection at 1/6 scale.
That's why I'm keeping an eye on the KA Hulk, just in case its oversized and can pass as a smaller 1/6 hulk.

So, if I was to get a Hulkbuster, it would be the HT.
Thank god I dont need it though, so my wallet is relieved.
I will say though, that thing would be a beast in the shelf, and definitely a scene stealer in someone's collection.

Nah. Aside from two 1/4 figures, I try to keep most of my collection at 1/6 scale.
That's why I'm keeping an eye on the KA Hulk, just in case its oversized and can pass as a smaller 1/6 hulk.

So, if I was to get a Hulkbuster, it would be the HT.
Thank god I dont need it though, so my wallet is relieved.
I will say though, that thing would be a beast in the shelf, and definitely a scene stealer in someone's collection.

Sounds like a plan...I just don't want you to get a KA Hulk and it winds up being half the size, or even less, of the HT Hulkbuster. :lol

Back